Seo Jeong-Hee, former Husband Seo Se-won and Dan-kan Se-bang Salim Recollection ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇

Broadcaster Seo Jeong-Hee talked about his marriage to Seo Se-won and his honeymoon.Seo Jeong-Hee posted long posts and photos on his account on Nov.1.Seo Jeong-Hee also drew attention by mentioning his marriage to Seo.Whenever my marriage was in jeopardy, I gritted my teeth trying not to fall apart. That effort was the price of living. The problem was my desire to race endlessly as if I were playing a game, he said.But I washed my hands without a washing machine at the beginning of my honeymoon, he said. I have been living in a housewife for 32 years to buy a washing machine.People assume that I lived well from the beginning and started with a lot of housework, but I washed my hands without a washing machine at the beginning of my honeymoon. He also said, I started living in a single room in the opposite direction of my family, my family, and both houses, but I lived hard, he said. Children went to get their own ingredients.I roasted anchovies, kim, and meju beans, and kept them in a traditional market mill. I cant cook as much as I used to after I got cancer, but I dream of reviving the cooking of Seo Jeong-Hee, a good cook. I decided not to hurry.I decided not to stop myself in a hurry, he said.He said, There is a story in every single household, adding, I made curtains (tents) and bedding in a repair shop where I bought cloth from Dongdaemun and sew at my honeymoon. I made props and aprons such as pouches and eco bags. It is all memories and joy. I am sick now, but I want to recover my first love of Salim.Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hee recently revealed that she was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and received chemotherapy.

Broadcaster Seo Jeong-Hee talked about his marriage to Seo Se-won and his honeymoon. Seo Jeong-Hee posted long posts and photos on his account on Nov.1.Seo Jeong-Hee also drew attention by mentioning his marriage to Seo. "Whenever my marriage was in jeopardy, I gritted my teeth trying not to fall apart. That effort was the price of living. The problem was my desire to race endlessly as if I were playing a game," he said. "But I washed my hands without a Washing machine at the beginning of my honeymoon," he said. "I have been living in a housewife for 32 years to buy a Washing machine. People assume that I lived well from the beginning and started with a lot of housework, but I washed my hands without a Washing machine at the beginning of my honeymoon. " He also said, "I started living in a single room in the opposite direction of my family, my family, and both houses, but I lived hard," he said. "Children went to get their own ingredients. I roasted anchovies, kim, and meju beans, and kept them in a traditional market mill. " "I can't cook as much as I used to after I got cancer, but I dream of reviving the cooking of Seo Jeong-Hee, a good cook. I decided not to hurry. I decided not to stop myself in a hurry, "he said. He said, "There is a story in every single household," adding, "I made curtains (tents) and bedding in a repair shop where I bought cloth from Dongdaemun and sew at my honeymoon. I made props and aprons such as pouches and eco bags. It is all memories and joy. I am sick now, but I want to recover my first love of Salim." Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hee recently revealed that she was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and received chemotherapy.