Park Eun-bin, day magazine cover decoration "Wooyoung Woo" Popular wonder and thank you "

Actor Park Eun-bin graced the cover of the first Japan magazine.ENA Drama  ⁇  Park Eun-bin, who has gained explosive popularity both at home and abroad with his strange Lawyer Wooyoung Woo, wants to know more about Japans Korean Wave Magazine!This magazine is a representative Korean entertainment magazine that has continuously introduced Korea Drama and actors to Japan for 19 years after its launch in 2003.In an interview with the cover shoot, Park Eun-bin had a lot of roles in Top Model so far, but when asked if he was interested in such a work, he said, Its Top Model. I do not mean to choose with an adventurous mind. I think its like Choices. However, thanks to the works, I feel good that I can feel the sense of accomplishment. And I think that I can move forward only by doing Top Model.I do not particularly focus on something, but I always think about the growth of the character. As I played such roles, I was growing up together, revealing my attitude as an actor.I was also really surprised to hear about the strange Lawyer Wooyoung Woo in Japan.It must have been difficult for (foreigners) to fully sympathize because there were many jokes that were played with language, but I was surprised and grateful that you enjoyed it, he said, thanking Japanese fans.Not only that, but at the end of the interview, I think I can visit Japan before this year, leaving a hint about fan meeting.In fact, Park Eun-bins first Japan fan meeting, scheduled to be held on November 19th, attracted a lot of attention by recording all-out sales with explosive response, and one performance was added at the request of Japanese fans, proving the popularity of Park Eun-bins hot Japan.On the other hand, Park Eun-bin will open the  ⁇  2022 Park Eun-bin Asian fan meeting tour  ⁇  2022 PARK EUN-BIN Asia Fan Meeting Tour  ⁇  EUN-BIN NOTE: BINKAN  ⁇  and go on his first overseas fan meeting tour.

Actor Park Eun-bin graced the cover of the first Japan magazine. ENA DramaPark Eun-bin, who has gained explosive popularity both at home and abroad with his strange Lawyer Wooyoung Woo, wants to know more about Japan's Korean Wave Magazine! This magazine is a representative Korean entertainment magazine that has continuously introduced Korea Drama and actors to Japan for 19 years after its launch in 2003. In an interview with the cover shoot, Park Eun-bin had a lot of roles in Top Model so far, but when asked if he was interested in such a work, he said, "It's Top Model." I do not mean to choose with an adventurous mind. I think it's like Choices. " However, thanks to the works, I feel good that I can feel the sense of accomplishment. "And I think that I can move forward only by doing Top Model. I do not particularly focus on something, but I always think about the growth of the character. "As I played such roles, I was growing up together, revealing my attitude as an actor. I was also really surprised to hear about the strange Lawyer Wooyoung Woo in Japan. It must have been difficult for (foreigners) to fully sympathize because there were many jokes that were played with language, but I was surprised and grateful that you enjoyed it,"" he said, thanking Japanese fans. Not only that, but at the end of the interview, I think I can visit Japan before this year, leaving a hint about fan meeting. In fact, Park Eun-bin's first Japan fan meeting, scheduled to be held on November 19th, attracted a lot of attention by recording all-out sales with explosive response, and one performance was added at the request of Japanese fans, proving the popularity of Park Eun-bin's hot Japan. On the other hand, Park Eun-bin will open the ⁇ 2022 Park Eun-bin Asian fan meeting tour ⁇ 2022 Park Eun-bin Asia fan meeting Tour ⁇ EUN-BIN NOTE: BINKAN ⁇ and go on his first overseas fan meeting tour.