"Oliver, who came across the water" "Daughter, separated from 4 months of age ... due to sudden death Syndrome"

In the MBC entertainment program the water-crossed fathers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Youtuber Oliver Sam, who has 2 million subscribers from the United States of America Texas, appeared.On this day, Oliver asked his wife about the cherry dragonfly in Korea for the cherry that is scheduled to visit Koreas foreign house soon. Olivers wife said, My mother made a separate room.I think she respects it because weve been sleeping separately from cherries in the United States of America. She thinks its good to sleep separately. But in Korea, it doesnt seem to be as common as it is for us to sleep separately.Oliver said that as soon as her daughter Cherry was discharged from the hospital, she started sleeping in the cradle immediately, Andy after four months of age she had a separate sleep in a completely independent room.Oliver said, You have to watch out for Vincy Chan sudden death syndrome, which in the United States of America is a lot of attention.I started sleeping in the cherry room for four months, but after adjusting from the nap, I gradually increased my time, he said.MC In Gyo-jin asked the fathers of each country about the separation sleep education, saying, Recently, the keyword of separation sleep in Korea is hot.My daughter, Lila, cant bear to see her father, so Im against it, said Andy, a South African father.I want to hold my daughter, but I also want to hold my wife. I think the couples room is the most important thing for the couple, Andy the child is best to sleep in the childs room. Father Alberto from Italy also said, I was rather surprised to see the children come to Korea Andy sleep with their parents. My son Leo was sleeping separately from 16 months, but there was no problem.My daughter, Ara, had a brother, so I started sleeping more quickly. MC Kim Na-young said, I slept with my children for a long time. I started sleeping separately from my children a while ago. I thought I would miss their breathing so much, but it is so good that I can not hear them.

In the MBC entertainment program "the water-crossed fathers" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Youtuber Oliver Sam, who has 2 million subscribers from the United States of America Texas, appeared. On this day, Oliver asked his wife about the cherry dragonfly in Korea for the cherry that is scheduled to visit Korea's foreign house soon. "Oliver's wife said," My mother made a separate room. I think she respects it because we've been sleeping separately from cherries in the United States of America. She thinks it's good to sleep separately. But in Korea, it doesn't seem to be as common as it is for us to sleep separately." Oliver said that as soon as her daughter Cherry was discharged from the hospital, she started sleeping in the cradle immediately, Andy after four months of age she had a separate sleep in a completely independent room. Oliver said, "You have to watch out for Vincy Chan sudden death Syndrome, which in the United States of America is a lot of attention. "I started sleeping in the cherry room for four months, but after adjusting from the nap, I gradually increased my time," he said. MC In Gyo-jin asked the fathers of each country about the separation sleep education, saying, "Recently, the keyword of separation sleep in Korea is hot." "My daughter, Lila, can't bear to see her father, so I'm against it," said Andy, a South African father. I want to hold my daughter, but I also want to hold my wife. I think the couple's room is the most important thing for the couple, Andy the child is best to sleep in the child's room. " Father Alberto from Italy also said, "I was rather surprised to see the children come to Korea Andy sleep with their parents. My son Leo was sleeping separately from 16 months, but there was no problem. My daughter, Ara, had a brother, so I started sleeping more quickly. " MC Kim Na-young said, "I slept with my children for a long time. I started sleeping separately from my children a while ago. I thought I would miss their breathing so much, but it is so good that I can not hear them."