Lee Jong-Won Uses 'Gold spoon' to Give up "I Don't Want to Lose My Parents"

Gold spoon Lee Jong-Won gave himself up to change his life.In the 12th episode of MBCs Friday-Saturday drama Gold Spoon (playwright Yoon Eun-kyung and director Song Hyun-wook), Hwang Tae-yong (currently Lee Seung-cheon and Lee Jong-won), who learned the secret of Gold Spoon, was portrayed.Lee Seung-cheon (currently Yook Sungjae) smiled at Hwang Tae-yong, who was trying to change his parents using a Gold Spoon, because he had already changed the Gold Spoon.Lee Seung-cheon said, You really want to be rich. Is it okay to use the Gold Spoon because youre abandoning your parents? Hwang Tae-yong replied, Youre the one who abandoned your parents. Im just going back to my place.Lee Seung-cheon said, Then try it. If you do not change to Hwang Tae-yong after eating all the rice, you will have to prepare. I am not anxious at all. Its just your parents.I do not think Im sorry for my parents who told me that I believed you and that I was glad to grow up. In the end, Hwang Tae-yong, who was in trouble, put down the gold spoon himself. Lee Seung-cheon was angry and said, Please eat it.Hwang Tae-yong said, I do not want to eat. Do not be mistaken. I do not know why I do not eat. My mother and father, the best in the world, never want to lose.Im going to live with Lee Seung-cheon. Lee Seung-cheon was embarrassed.

'Gold spoon' Lee Jong-Won gave himself up to change his life. In the 12th episode of MBC's Friday-Saturday drama "Gold spoon" (playwright Yoon Eun-kyung and director Song Hyun-wook), Hwang Tae-yong (currently Lee Seung-cheon and Lee Jong-Won), who learned the secret of Gold spoon, was portrayed. Lee Seung-cheon (currently Yook Sungjae) smiled at Hwang Tae-yong, who was trying to change his parents using a Gold spoon, because he had already changed the Gold spoon. Lee Seung-cheon said, "You really want to be rich. Is it okay to use the Gold spoon because you're abandoning your parents?" Hwang Tae-yong replied, "You're the one who abandoned your parents. I'm just going back to my place." Lee Seung-cheon said, "Then try it. If you do not change to Hwang Tae-yong after eating all the rice, you will have to prepare." "I am not anxious at all. It's just your parents. I do not think I'm sorry for my parents who told me that I believed you and that I was glad to grow up. " In the end, Hwang Tae-yong, who was in trouble, put down the Gold spoon himself. Lee Seung-cheon was angry and said, "Please eat it. Hwang Tae-yong said, "I do not want to eat. Do not be mistaken. I do not know why I do not eat." My mother and father, the best in the world, never want to lose. I'm going to live with Lee Seung-cheon. "Lee Seung-cheon was embarrassed.