Lee Byung-hun "Shin Min-a and the stage greetings at the empty 2,000-seat theater, never forgotten"

Actor Lee Byung-hun recalled the time of the release of Sweet Life 17 years ago.9th night at Busan Jung District Beef Plaza Lotte Cinema Daeyoung, the Community Beef MasterTalk event of the movie Sweet Life (2005) was held.This is held as part of the 27th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), a two-way commentary picture show where guests watch movies with audiences and communicate in real time.Director Kim Jee-woon and starring Lee Byung-hun attended and talked to the audience.Lee Byung-hun said, When Sweet Life was released early, it was not popular.Shin Min-a, Kim Jee-woon, and I had a stage greeting at a 2,000-seat theater, almost empty and only about 3 to 40 people.I cant forget the scene for the rest of my life - whats going on here, she said in a laughing (laughing and sad) anecdote.I talked to the audience. I remember that we did not speak unilaterally, but we talked about it, but it was really difficult at that time.And thanks to this event, it was a great time to see my childhood 17 years ago.

Actor Lee Byung-hun recalled the time of the release of "Sweet Life" 17 years ago.

9th night at Busan Jung District Beef Plaza Lotte Cinema Daeyoung, the 'Community Beef MasterTalk' event of the movie 'Sweet Life' (2005) was held. This is held as part of the 27th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), a two-way commentary picture show where guests watch movies with audiences and communicate in real time. Director Kim Jee-woon and starring Lee Byung-hun attended and talked to the audience.

Lee Byung-hun said, "When 'Sweet Life' was released early, it was not popular. Shin Min-a, Kim Jee-woon, and I had a stage greeting at a 2,000-seat theater, almost empty and only about 3 to 40 people. I can't forget the scene for the rest of my life - what's going on here," she said in a "laughing" (laughing and sad) anecdote.

"I talked to the audience. I remember that we did not speak unilaterally, but we talked about it, but it was really difficult at that time. And thanks to this event, it was a great time to see my childhood 17 years ago. "