Kim Young-chul was in Itaewon at 8 p.m.on the day of True.

Kim Young-chul expressed his condolences to Itaewon True on SBS Radio PowerFM Kim Young-chuls Power FM broadcast on the morning of 31st.Kim Young-chul said, At around 8 p.m. on the 29th, I took a short break from filming in Itaewon and withdrew. I was there just a few hours ago, so I cant believe True. Its a heavy morning.Kim Young-chul said, I keep thinking that if I had gone the other way, I would have been Pained in Chest. I think this incident will be an unforgettable wound.Tens of thousands of people gathered in an alley next to the Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, ahead of Halloween Day on the 29th, resulting in the death of True, which killed 154 people as of 7:00 am on the 31st.The government has designated the period from November 30 to November 5 as a national mourning period.

Kim Young-chul expressed his condolences to Itaewon True on SBS Radio PowerFM Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcast on the morning of 31st. Kim Young-chul said, "At around 8 p.m. on the 29th, I took a short break from filming in Itaewon and withdrew. I was there just a few hours ago, so I can't believe True. It's a heavy morning." Kim Young-chul said, "I keep thinking that if I had gone the other way, I would have been Pained in Chest." "I think this incident will be an unforgettable wound." Tens of thousands of people gathered in an alley next to the Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, ahead of Halloween Day on the 29th, resulting in the death of True, which killed 154 people as of 7:00 am on the 31st. The government has designated the period from November 30 to November 5 as a national mourning period.