Kim Young-chul "The Itaewon True scene, I was there hours ago..." ('Cheolpaem')

Comedian Kim Young-chul expresses regret over Itaewon crush True on RadioOn SBS Radio PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM (abbreviated Cheolpaem), which was broadcast on the morning of the 31st, DJ Kim Young-chul mentioned Itaewon Apsa True.Kim Young-chul said, There are a lot of people who are sick, and so am I.In particular, he was surprised to mention that he had been looking for Itaewon because of the shooting on the day of True. I went to Itaewon about 8 pm because I had a shoot last Saturday.I took a short shot and pulled out, but I was there a few hours before the accident, so I can not believe it. Kim Young-chul then sighed, saying, My heart is heavy, and I wish I had gone the other way. Above all, he said, It hurts so much that Chest is sick, Pained is coming.I think it will be an unforgettable wound, he added cautiously.On October 29, a massive crushing true occurred in the area of Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, with tens of thousands of crowds gathering ahead of Halloween.According to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters, 154 people were killed, 33 seriously injured and 116 injured by the accident until 6 a.m. on the 31st, and the government has designated a national mourning period until 24:00 on November 5.Kim Young-chul on social media.

Comedian Kim Young-chul expresses regret over Itaewon crush True on Radio On SBS Radio PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' (abbreviated 'Cheolpaem'), which was broadcast on the morning of the 31st, DJ Kim Young-chul mentioned Itaewon Apsa True. Kim Young-chul said, "There are a lot of people who are sick, and so am I." In particular, he was surprised to mention that he had been looking for Itaewon because of the shooting on the day of True. "I went to Itaewon about 8 pm because I had a shoot last Saturday. I took a short shot and pulled out, but I was there a few hours before the accident, so I can not believe it. " Kim Young-chul then sighed, saying, "My heart is heavy, and I wish I had gone the other way." Above all, he said, "It hurts so much that Chest is sick, Pained is coming. I think it will be an unforgettable wound, "he added cautiously. On October 29, a massive crushing True occurred in the area of Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, with tens of thousands of crowds gathering ahead of Halloween. According to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters, 154 people were killed, 33 seriously injured and 116 injured by the accident until 6 a.m. on the 31st, and the government has designated a national mourning period until 24:00 on November 5. Kim Young-chul on social media.