Kim Young-chul "I was in Itaewon too, thinking about thinking about Chest Pained" ('Cheolpaem')

Kim Young-chul, a comedian, expressed his sadness to Itaewon Apsa True.Kim Young-chul Memorialized the victims of the Itaewon crush on PowerFM Kim Young-chuls Power FM broadcast on the morning of the 31st.Kim Young-chul said, I had a shot on the 29th, so I took a short shot at Itaewon around 8 oclock and withdrew.The 29th is the date that occurred on Itaewon True. Kim Young-chul said, Its even more incredible because I was there just a few hours ago. Its a morning with a heavy heart.I think that if I had gone the other way, I would have Pained to Chest if I thought about it, he said. I think it will be a deep wound that I will not forget.So far, 154 people have been killed in the sudden Itaewon crushing accident that occurred on Monday night.The Halloween party was held for the first time after the outdoor mask caused by COVID-19 was lifted. More than 100,000 people participated in the festival at Seoul Itaewon on the same day. The boundary between the sidewalk and the driveway collapsed and the alley was filled with people.The accident took place in a narrow, sloping alleyway next to the Hamilton Hotel, tangled with people trying to climb down and people trying to climb up. Pushing from behind, people were pushed and led to a crushing accident in a very short time.Hundreds of people were killed in an hour, and the government declared it as a national mourning period until the 5th of next month. The entertainment industry cancels and postpones all schedules with the memorial of the victim and comfort of the bereaved family.I wish to extend my condolences to the victims of the Itaewon True, and also to the sorrow of the bereaved.

Kim Young-chul, a comedian, expressed his sadness to Itaewon Apsa True. Kim Young-chul Memorialized the victims of the Itaewon crush on PowerFM Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcast on the morning of the 31st. Kim Young-chul said, "I had a shot on the 29th, so I took a short shot at Itaewon around 8 o'clock and withdrew." The 29th is the date that occurred on Itaewon True. Kim Young-chul said, "It's even more incredible because I was there just a few hours ago. It's a morning with a heavy heart." "I think that if I had gone the other way, I would have Pained to Chest if I thought about it," he said. "I think it will be a deep wound that I will not forget." So far, 154 people have been killed in the sudden Itaewon crushing accident that occurred on Monday night. The Halloween party was held for the first time after the "outdoor mask" caused by COVID-19 was lifted. More than 100,000 people participated in the festival at Seoul Itaewon on the same day. The boundary between the sidewalk and the driveway collapsed and the alley was filled with people. The accident took place in a narrow, sloping alleyway next to the Hamilton Hotel, tangled with people trying to climb down and people trying to climb up. Pushing from behind, people were pushed and led to a crushing accident in a very short time. Hundreds of people were killed in an hour, and the government declared it as a national mourning period until the 5th of next month. The entertainment industry cancels and postpones all schedules with the Memorial of the victim and comfort of the bereaved family. I wish to extend my condolences to the victims of the Itaewon True, and also to the sorrow of the bereaved.