I'm a gay man, I'm scared but I feel good ⁇ 25 years old Famous singer Coming Out

American singer Sam Serena Williams, 25, has revealed he is a gay man.According to entertainment media People on Thursday, he appeared on Apple Music to explain the inspiration behind the new  ⁇ Tilted Crown ⁇  music video, which features him kissing his boyfriend for the first time on camera.He said he planned to include a reference to his sexuality in the video for his song  ⁇ Snow Angels ⁇ , but it never came to fruition.When director duo Alexa and Stephen Kinigopoulos conceived the  ⁇ Tilted Crown ⁇  music video, they felt it was important to include a gay kiss to tell the story of his life.Serena Williams said: I thought it was the perfect opportunity to show who I am.When Apple Music host Hunter Kelly asked for details about her identity, Serena Williams said, I identify as a gay man, and Ive never said that to anyone else.This is the first time Ive said this publicly, and Im scared, but I feel good.The Paris, Tennessee native said growing up in a small town made him spend a lot of energy pushing away his true feelings to hide his sexuality and fit in with other kids.

American singer Sam Serena Williams, 25, has revealed he is a gay man. According to entertainment media People on Thursday, he appeared on Apple Music to explain the inspiration behind the new ⁇ Tilted Crown ⁇ music video, which features him kissing his boyfriend for the first time on camera. He said he planned to include a reference to his sexuality in the video for his song ⁇ Snow Angels ⁇ , but it never came to fruition. When director duo Alexa and Stephen Kinigopoulos conceived the ⁇ Tilted Crown ⁇ music video, they felt it was important to include a gay kiss to tell the story of his life. Serena Williams said: 'I thought it was the perfect opportunity to show who I am. When Apple Music host Hunter Kelly asked for details about her identity, Serena Williams said, "I identify as a gay man, and I've never said that to anyone else." "This is the first time I've said this publicly, and I'm scared, but I feel good." The Paris, Tennessee native said growing up in a small town made him spend a lot of "energy" pushing away his true feelings to hide his sexuality and fit in with other kids.