'Goldoon' Yook Sungjae, Choi Dae-chul violence sighting Wolmin explosion "Why now"

In MBCs gilt drama Goldoon, which aired on the afternoon of the 1st, Lee Seung-cheon (Young Sungjae) was shown watching his real father Lee Cheol (Choi Dae-chul) being violenced by his employer while supporting the forced demolition on his way back after signing the apartment.Lee Seung-cheon decided to sign a contract with the apartment that he got as a prince.And there, I was deeply contemplated by the fantasy of Father, who says he worked hard for himself, and his mother cooking for him.I was going to turn around with my familys fantasy, but I was surprised to see myself called Lee Seung-cheon rather than Hwang Tae-yong.He sees the family calling and conflicts, but he says, No, you can live and help me. Thats all.Later on his way home, Lee Seung-cheon witnessed his father Lee Cheol, who was being violated by his employer for helping a protester to demolish the service.Lee Seung-cheon ran straight and said, What are you doing now? Who are you? You are hitting people? But Lee Cheol said, My son is Friend.I am so sorry for what happened today. Lee Cheol replied, Why are you doing this here? Lee Cheol replied, I came here to make money here. Lee Seung-cheon said, Did not you care about money?I know that my dream is the most important person. Lee Cheol said, Did Ascension even say that? Yes. Youre right, but youre gonna be different. Now I want to make money.I do not want to be a shameful father to our ascendant, so I want to make money. Lee Seung-cheon said, Why did you make money now?Five years ago, 10 years ago Why do you do it now? Just follow the dream and draw cartoons. Why do you do this? Lee Cheol looked surprised when he cried.

In MBC's gilt drama "Goldoon", which aired on the afternoon of the 1st, Lee Seung-cheon (Young Sungjae) was shown watching his real father Lee Cheol (Choi Dae-chul) being violenced by his employer while supporting the forced demolition on his way back after signing the apartment.

Lee Seung-cheon decided to sign a contract with the apartment that he got as a prince. And there, I was deeply contemplated by the fantasy of Father, who says he worked hard for himself, and his mother cooking for him. I was going to turn around with my family's fantasy, but I was surprised to see myself called 'Lee Seung-cheon' rather than Hwang Tae-yong. He sees the family calling and conflicts, but he says, "No, you can live and help me. That's all."

Later on his way home, Lee Seung-cheon witnessed his father Lee Cheol, who was being violated by his employer for helping a protester to demolish the service. Lee Seung-cheon ran straight and said, "What are you doing now? Who are you? You are hitting people?" But Lee Cheol said, "My son is Friend. I am so sorry for what happened today. "

Lee Cheol replied, "Why are you doing this here?" Lee Cheol replied, "I came here to make money here." Lee Seung-cheon said, "Did not you care about money? I know that my dream is the most important person. "

Lee Cheol said, "Did Ascension even say that? Yes. You're right, but you're gonna be different. Now I want to make money. I do not want to be a shameful father to our ascendant, so I want to make money. "Lee Seung-cheon said," Why did you make money now? Five years ago, 10 years ago Why do you do it now? Just follow the dream and draw cartoons. Why do you do this? "Lee Cheol looked surprised when he cried.