(G)I-DLE, 5 Deadly Visuals...Shinbo Concept Improving Questions

Girls) children (Mi-yeon, Min-ni, So-yeon, Ugi, Shuhwa) have released concept Images.On the official SNS channel of the children at midnight (female) on the 1st, the first concept Image of the fifth Mini album I Love (i Love) was released.The visual concept Image of each member of the (girl) children who are about to come back is a different tone of blonde, revealing their individuality enough and capturing their attention with their attractive appearance.The group photos, which were released together, all five members sit in their gowns and stare at the camera and emit an alluring aura, adding to the curiosity about this new news.(Women) children made a comeback with their first regular album I NEVER DIE in March, and they played domestic and overseas charts with their title song TOMBOY (Tomboy), and created Tomboy Syndrome in recognition of their popularity and musicality at the same time.Since then, the first world tour 2022 (G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR [JUST ME ( )I-DLE] has traveled to Seoul, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Santiago, Mexico City, Monterey, Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Tokyo and Singapore. Im meeting with my fans.Meanwhile, the fifth mini-album I Love (I Love) by (girls) children will be released at 6 p.m. on October 17.

Girls) children (Mi-yeon, Min-ni, So-yeon, Ugi, Shuhwa) have released concept Images.

On the official SNS channel of the children at midnight (female) on the 1st, the first concept Image of the fifth Mini album I Love (i Love) was released.

The visual concept Image of each member of the (girl) children who are about to come back is a different tone of blonde, revealing their individuality enough and capturing their attention with their attractive appearance. The group photos, which were released together, all five members sit in their gowns and stare at the camera and emit an alluring aura, adding to the curiosity about this new news.

(Women) children made a comeback with their first regular album I NEVER DIE in March, and they played domestic and overseas charts with their title song "Tomboy" (Tomboy), and created "Tomboy Syndrome" in recognition of their popularity and musicality at the same time.

Since then, the first world tour '2022 (G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR [JUST ME ( )I-DLE]' has traveled to Seoul, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Santiago, Mexico City, Monterey, Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Tokyo and Singapore. I'm meeting with my fans.

Meanwhile, the fifth mini-album "I Love" (I Love) by (girls) children will be released at 6 p.m. on October 17.