'Five billionaires' 10th silence "Did I pretend to have money and hurt you" Furious

Im Solo 10th silent (pseudonym) was furious at Flaming.If I have 5 billion won, should I run a big store? Should not I have a small shop? Does it matter where the neighborhood is?What the hell do you get from chewing people like that? Jeong-suk said, Do not tell me that you know everything about what you saw on the air. Do not you know how you spent five nights and six days, how you filmed it, and how it was edited? Did I pretend to have money and hurt you?If you dont want to see it, dont tell me what to do, he said. Stop chewing and mind your own business. You dont even see if I have money, just stop talking and please eat your iron.Im not going to take it anymore. Im going to take legal action. If you dont like it, dont look at it. Dont interfere, Jeong-suk added.On the other hand, Jeong Sook, who appeared in I Solo 10, said that he had assets of 5 billion won in his introduction and owned 4 apartments and 1 building.Im not good at writing, so Ill just write it downDoes it matter if Im fake or real?If Im real, theres no harm to you.Does Fake hurt them?Why do I talk so much about what I do?If you dont even know, why are you doing this?Why do you like talking about others so much?Do I have to run a big store if I have 5 billion?Cant we have a small shop?Does it matter where you live?Isnt it just a place where I can work and be comfortable?What do you get from chewing on people like that?Ive been to the past photos or the present photos, so Im posting themIts not like Im posting anything I havent already, but I dont understand why youre doing thisI asked them for money and they didnt say anything.I dont know why they do this to me~~ phewDont tell me everyone knows what you saw on the air!How did you do and how did you film for five nights and six days?You dont know how it was edited, do you?Did I hurt you by pretending to have money?If you dont want to see it, why dont you just watch it?Why are you telling me what to do?If you dont like it, dont look at it, dont listen to it, dont talk to itDont you have expensive food to eat?What are they doing so well?Before blaming others, lets start with you.  ⁇Dont be nosy, okay?Why dont you stop chewing and mind your own business?You didnt even see if I had money or not,Just stop talking and grow up, okay?When they cry in their eyes, they cry blood.Enough with the flaming. Im a human being!Thinking alone and judging alone.Stop being childish~~Why dont you do something else if youve got time to chew?Or volunteer?Youre making me look like a fool!I wont take it anymore - Ill take legal action.If you dont like me, dont look at me, dont butt in.

"I'm Solo" 10th silent (pseudonym) was Furious at Flaming. "If I have 5 billion won, should I run a big store?" "Should not I have a small shop?" "Does it matter where the neighborhood is? What the hell do you get from chewing people like that? " Jeong-suk said, "Do not tell me that you know everything about what you saw on the air. Do not you know how you spent five nights and six days, how you filmed it, and how it was edited? Did I pretend to have money and hurt you? "If you don't want to see it, don't tell me what to do," he said. "Stop chewing and mind your own business. You don't even see if I have money, just stop talking and please eat your iron." "I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm going to take legal action. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Don't interfere," Jeong-suk added. On the other hand, Jeong Sook, who appeared in 'I Solo' 10, said that he had assets of 5 billion won in his introduction and owned 4 apartments and 1 building. I'm not good at writing, so I'll just write it down Does it matter if I'm Fake or real? If I'm real, there's no harm to you. Does Fake hurt them? Why do I talk so much about what I do? If you don't even know, why are you doing this? Why do you like talking about others so much? Do I have to run a big store if I have 5 billion? Can't we have a small shop? Does it matter where you live? Isn't it just a place where I can work and be comfortable? What do you get from chewing on people like that? I've been to the past photos or the present photos, so I'm posting them It's not like I'm posting anything I haven't already, but I don't understand why you're doing this I asked them for money and they didn't say anything. I don't know why they do this to me~~ phew Don't tell me everyone knows what you saw on the air! How did you do and how did you film for five nights and six days? You don't know how it was edited, do you? Did I hurt you by pretending to have money? If you don't want to see it, why don't you just watch it? Why are you telling me what to do? If you don't like it, don't look at it, don't listen to it, don't talk to it Don't you have expensive food to eat? What are they doing so well? Before blaming others, let's start with you. ⁇ Don't be nosy, okay? Why don't you stop chewing and mind your own business? You didn't even see if I had money or not, Just stop talking and grow up, okay? When they cry in their eyes, they cry blood. Enough with the Flaming. I'm a human being! Thinking alone and judging alone. Stop being childish~~ Why don't you do something else if you've got time to chew? Or volunteer? You're making me look like a fool! I won't take it anymore - I'll take legal action. If you don't like me, don't look at me, don't butt in.