End 'Little Women' Jang Gwang "Uhm Ji-won, why I did not have a meeting...MiX"

Little Women Uhm Ji-won has expressed his long sadness in the meeting.On TVNs Saturday Drama Little Women, which aired on the 9th day night, a figure of Uhm Ji-won, who has a long-standing revenge on Vic-Fezensac Pyeong, was portrayed.On the day, Won Sang-a visited Vic-Fezensac and said, Im so curious. My father did.The Jungran society is made up of 1% of warriors who can kill people without hesitation, he said. There is no war in the world that can not win if their lives and deaths are tied together.My heart jumped at that, because it was my job, he said.I always knew that I was the one person of Baro, 1 percent, he said. Why did not you give me a chance? My brother resembles my mother.I was a coward who ran away from my mother to run away. I waited. My mother died, but it was there. But you gave the drivers son a chance. He was not a warrior. He was a businessman who understood and understood Murder.But why am I sorry, because I am a woman?Vic-Fezensac, who heard this, laughed, Did you think it was because you were a woman?At that moment, the health condition of the vigor was seen. While Vic-Fezensac and the nurse were distracted, the original child stabbed a syringe into the neck of Vic-Fezensac.Then, as soon as Won Sang-ah was about to leave the room, Vic-Fezensac took his ankle. Vic-Fezensac said, Will you tell me the real reason?Youre a crazy X. I knew it from the beginning. Youre a crazy X, so you can break everything you reach. Right? and then Death.

'Little Women' Uhm Ji-won has expressed his long sadness in the meeting.

On TVN's Saturday Drama "Little Women," which aired on the 9th day night, a figure of Uhm Ji-won, who has a long-standing revenge on Vic-Fezensac Pyeong, was portrayed.

On the day, Won Sang-a visited Vic-Fezensac and said, "I'm so curious. My father did. "The Jungran society is made up of 1% of warriors who can kill people without hesitation," he said. "There is no war in the world that can not win if their lives and Deaths are tied together. My heart jumped at that, because it was my job," he said.

"I always knew that I was the one person of Baro, 1 percent," he said. "Why did not you give me a chance? My brother resembles my mother. I was a coward who ran away from my mother to run away. I waited. My mother died, but it was there. "

"But you gave the driver's son a chance. He was not a warrior. He was a businessman who understood and understood Murder. But why am I sorry, because I am a woman?"

Vic-Fezensac, who heard this, laughed, "Did you think it was because you were a woman?"

At that moment, the health condition of the vigor was seen. While Vic-Fezensac and the nurse were distracted, the original child stabbed a syringe into the neck of Vic-Fezensac.

Then, as soon as Won Sang-ah was about to leave the room, Vic-Fezensac took his ankle. Vic-Fezensac said, "Will you tell me the real reason? "You're a crazy X. I knew it from the beginning. You're a crazy X, so you can break everything you reach. Right? " and then Death.