⁇ Curtain Call ⁇ 92-year-old Go Doo-shim, remarried with husband and son in North Korea

Go Doo-shims chequered life story was drawn.The past history of 92-year-old Go Doo-shim was revealed at KBS 2TV New Moonwha drama  ⁇  Curtain call  ⁇  1 (playwright Cho Sung-gul / director Yoon Sang-ho) which was first broadcast on October 31st.After being diagnosed with cancer for three months, he decided to leave the hospital. If he was hospitalized, he could live another year, but he did not have any regrets, and his only regret was to meet his grandson, Moon Sung, who was born by his son who was left in the North.At the time, Younghoon said, My stepfather misses my mother, so I asked him to buy a new one, but he wouldnt budge.I will accept it, he said, blaming the remarriage of the fund.Younghoon thinks that it is fortunate that he went to his father early because he remarried with another man and saw his son and grandchildren.My father confessed that he had gone to call his mother s name until the end, and he confessed that he had never forgotten his father.I have a similar personality to such a grandchild, he said. How did you resemble your grandfather? He left his son in South Korea early on, leaving a son.It was because of the grandchildren who lost their parents that they embraced the life that was punished every day. I explained that you never forgot your father.
Go Doo-shims chequered life story was drawn.The past history of 92-year-old Go Doo-shim was revealed at KBS 2TV New Moonwha drama  ⁇  Curtain call  ⁇  1 (playwright Cho Sung-gul / director Yoon Sang-ho) which was first broadcast on October 31st.After being diagnosed with cancer for three months, he decided to leave the hospital. If he was hospitalized, he could live another year, but he did not have any regrets, and his only regret was to meet his grandson, Moon Sung, who was born by his son who was left in the North.At the time, Younghoon said, My stepfather misses my mother, so I asked him to buy a new one, but he wouldnt budge.I will accept it, he said, blaming the remarriage of the fund.Younghoon thinks that it is fortunate that he went to his father early because he remarried with another man and saw his son and grandchildren.My father confessed that he had gone to call his mother s name until the end, and he confessed that he had never forgotten his father.I have a similar personality to such a grandchild, he said. How did you resemble your grandfather? He left his son in South Korea early on, leaving a son.It was because of the grandchildren who lost their parents that they embraced the life that was punished every day. I explained that you never forgot your father.

Go Doo-shim's chequered life story was drawn. The past history of 92-year-old Go Doo-shim was revealed at KBS 2TV New Moonwha Drama ⁇ Curtain call ⁇ 1 (playwright Cho Sung-gul / director Yoon Sang-ho) which was first broadcast on October 31st. After being diagnosed with cancer for three months, he decided to leave the hospital. If he was hospitalized, he could live another year, but he did not have any regrets, and his only regret was to meet his grandson, Moon Sung, who was born by his son who was left in the North. At the time, Younghoon said, My stepfather misses my mother, so I asked him to buy a new one, but he wouldnt budge. I will accept it, he said, blaming the remarriage of the fund. Younghoon thinks that it is fortunate that he went to his father early because he remarried with another man and saw his son and grandchildren. My father confessed that he had gone to call his mother 's name until the end, and he confessed that he had never forgotten his father. "I have a similar personality to such a grandchild," he said. "How did you resemble your grandfather?" He left his son in South Korea early on, leaving a son. It was because of the grandchildren who lost their parents that they embraced the life that was punished every day. "I explained that you never forgot your father.