"Compliance I like you" Lee Jong-hyeok What is the compliance response to the words? (Now come with me)

Lee Jong-hyeok compliant has released a shy Love Story (?)On September 30, TVN Now come with me featured fathers and children enjoying Hawaii Travel.Finishing the day, Lee Jong-hyeok spoke to his wife on video, and told his wife, I think Junsu likes love.
Lee Jong-hyeok compliant has released a shy Love Story (?)On September 30, TVN Now come with me featured fathers and children enjoying Hawaii Travel.Finishing the day, Lee Jong-hyeok spoke to his wife on video, and told his wife, I think Junsu likes love.

Lee Jong-hyeok compliant has released a shy Love Story (?)

On September 30, TVN 'Now come with me' featured fathers and children enjoying Hawaii Travel.

Finishing the day, Lee Jong-hyeok spoke to his wife on video, and told his wife, "I think Junsu likes Love."