Choi Sung-kuk is 24 years younger and 29 years younger. ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇

Choi Sung-kuk, a new bridegroom who is about to marry in November, and Kim Wan-sun, an eternal dancing queen, are appearing together in the problem room of the rooftop room.Choi Sung-kuk, a prospective bridegroom, appeared in the problem son of the rooftop room of the KBS 2TV entertainment program, which is broadcasted on the 2nd of the following day. From the bride-to-be and pink love story to the marriage acceptance process of the artisan and mother-in-law, Full love story is revealed and attention is focused.It is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that Its him.In addition, Choi Sung-kuk has released his nickname of falling honey with bride-to-be, and  ⁇ GFriend has been calling me  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  for a while.I called it a baby, but the real Age was a young baby, and I confessed to the honest confession of the behind-the-scenes, which was called a real name, not a nickname.Then he said, So now I call it a beautiful baby, he said, showing off his sweet affection for bride-to-be and painting the rooftop room in pink.In the past, I have been working on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project. Thats right.I met GFriend three times in total, and when I first met, I started dating GFriend. When I was second, I learned about GFriends Age. When I was last vaccinated, it was time to get marriage approval.On the other hand, Kwon Sang-soo is planning to leave the economy to the next generation. He is also managing the company. He has a lot of money. He has a lot of money. He has a lot of money. Its here.Provided by KBS

Choi Sung-kuk, a new bridegroom who is about to marry in November, and Kim Wan-sun, an eternal dancing queen, are appearing together in the problem room of the rooftop room. Choi Sung-kuk, a prospective bridegroom, appeared in the problem son of the rooftop room of the kbs 2TV entertainment program, which is broadcasted on the 2nd of the following day. From the bride-to-be and pink love story to the marriAge acceptance process of the artisan and mother-in-law, Full love story is revealed and attention is focused. It is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that it is said that It's him. In addition, Choi Sung-kuk has released his nickname of falling honey with bride-to-be, and ⁇ GFriend has been calling me ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ for a while. I called it a baby, but the real Age was a young baby, and I confessed to the honest confession of the behind-the-scenes, which was called a real name, not a nickname. Then he said, "So now I call it a beautiful baby," he said, showing off his sweet affection for bride-to-be and painting the rooftop room in pink. In the past, I have been working on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project that will allow me to work on a project. That's right. I met GFriend three times in total, and when I first met, I started dating GFriend. When I was second, I learned about GFriend's Age. When I was last vaccinated, it was time to get marriAge approval. On the other hand, Kwon Sang-soo is planning to leave the economy to the next generation. He is also managing the company. He has a lot of money. He has a lot of money. He has a lot of money. It's here. Provided by kbs