Ahn Jae-wook Affair, Zhang Mo and Two Sisters In Law also found "I know everything except the parties" (The Empire of Law)

Ahn Jae-wooks Affair has been discovered even in Two Sisters In Law following Zhang Mo.In the third episode of the JTBC Saturday drama The Empire of Law (played by Oh Ga-gyu and directed by Yoo Hyun-ki), which was broadcast on October 1, the fact of the affair of Ahn Jae-wook was gradually rising to the surface.On this day, Ham Kwang-jeon (Lee Mi-sook) secretly watched all of his son-in-law Na Geun-woo exchanging dense skinships with his student, Hong Nan-hee (Kim Myung-ji), in the professors room.Ham Kwang-jeon called Na Geun-woo on the extension phone when they seemed to work in the professors office, and informed him that he would stop by Na Geun-woos office soon.Ham Kwang-jeon then visited the professors office where Hong Nan-hee left hastily, and he is going to go to the hotel with Hong Nan-hee.Dont drag you in the house dirty, Warning said.The problem is that Zhang Mo is not the only one who learned about the Affair of Na Geun-woo.Han Hye-ryul (Kim Sun-a) recently launched an investigation into the people involved in the Christmas fund to Chung Jo-joon and his sister Han Moo-ryul (Kim Jong-min)s in-laws group without sanctuary.The pressure of the in-laws came to Na Geun-woo. I think its funny that the professor points out the conscience and responsibility of entrepreneurs.Im not close to my brother Two Sisters In Law, and Im not polite to the big picture drawings of me.It would be better not to say its hard, its Mali unconditionally, he said.In the meantime, the picture of the Hanmoo was a kiss scene of Na Geun-woo and Hong Nan-hee. Han Moo-ryul laughed at Na Geun-woo, who was surprised, saying, I know everything except the parties.When I said that Han Hye-ryul and (former brother-in-law) Go Won-kyung (Kim Hyung-mook) were in a duty, the problem of Ko Won-kyung receiving a corporate entertainment was well finished, but why did I divide it?I didnt say what Han Hye-ryul said. Its not about now. I dont want to be a problem later.If this is a problem, you will be cut off. The end of the day, the professor and his disciples are like this?I do not think you are in a position to talk about ethics to others. Among them, he hit Na Geun-woos back to his father-in-law, Han Geon-do (Young-chang Song).Han Gun-do gave a tip to his close inspectors and politicians, saying, If you shake me, everything will pop out.He said, When I was a judge of his son, he brought me something that I was tired of because of his debt.Ill wrap it up on that shit paper and hand it over. Youre going to take the lead.I will hand it to the computer neatly, so shake it off. Since then, the prosecution has searched the office of Han Gun-do, a representative lawyer of the law firm Ham-An-ri, and confiscated all the weaknesses of Na Geun-woo.
Ahn Jae-wooks Affair has been discovered even in Two Sisters In Law following Zhang Mo.In the third episode of the JTBC Saturday drama The Empire of Law (played by Oh Ga-gyu and directed by Yoo Hyun-ki), which was broadcast on October 1, the fact of the affair of Ahn Jae-wook was gradually rising to the surface.On this day, Ham Kwang-jeon (Lee Mi-sook) secretly watched all of his son-in-law Na Geun-woo exchanging dense skinships with his student, Hong Nan-hee (Kim Myung-ji), in the professors room.Ham Kwang-jeon called Na Geun-woo on the extension phone when they seemed to work in the professors office, and informed him that he would stop by Na Geun-woos office soon.Ham Kwang-jeon then visited the professors office where Hong Nan-hee left hastily, and he is going to go to the hotel with Hong Nan-hee.Dont drag you in the house dirty, Warning said.The problem is that Zhang Mo is not the only one who learned about the Affair of Na Geun-woo.Han Hye-ryul (Kim Sun-a) recently launched an investigation into the people involved in the Christmas fund to Chung Jo-joon and his sister Han Moo-ryul (Kim Jong-min)s in-laws group without sanctuary.The pressure of the in-laws came to Na Geun-woo. I think its funny that the professor points out the conscience and responsibility of entrepreneurs.Im not close to my brother Two Sisters In Law, and Im not polite to the big picture drawings of me.It would be better not to say its hard, its Mali unconditionally, he said.In the meantime, the picture of the Hanmoo was a kiss scene of Na Geun-woo and Hong Nan-hee. Han Moo-ryul laughed at Na Geun-woo, who was surprised, saying, I know everything except the parties.When I said that Han Hye-ryul and (former brother-in-law) Go Won-kyung (Kim Hyung-mook) were in a duty, the problem of Ko Won-kyung receiving a corporate entertainment was well finished, but why did I divide it?I didnt say what Han Hye-ryul said. Its not about now. I dont want to be a problem later.If this is a problem, you will be cut off. The end of the day, the professor and his disciples are like this?I do not think you are in a position to talk about ethics to others. Among them, he hit Na Geun-woos back to his father-in-law, Han Geon-do (Young-chang Song).Han Gun-do gave a tip to his close inspectors and politicians, saying, If you shake me, everything will pop out.He said, When I was a judge of his son, he brought me something that I was tired of because of his debt.Ill wrap it up on that shit paper and hand it over. Youre going to take the lead.I will hand it to the computer neatly, so shake it off. Since then, the prosecution has searched the office of Han Gun-do, a representative lawyer of the law firm Ham-An-ri, and confiscated all the weaknesses of Na Geun-woo.

Ahn Jae-wook's Affair has been discovered even in Two Sisters In Law following Zhang Mo.

In the third episode of the JTBC Saturday drama "The Empire of Law" (played by Oh Ga-gyu and directed by Yoo Hyun-ki), which was broadcast on October 1, the fact of the Affair of Ahn Jae-wook was gradually rising to the surface.

On this day, Ham Kwang-jeon (Lee Mi-sook) secretly watched all of his son-in-law Na Geun-woo exchanging dense skinships with his student, Hong Nan-hee (Kim Myung-ji), in the professor's room. Ham Kwang-jeon called Na Geun-woo on the extension phone when they seemed to work in the professor's office, and informed him that he would stop by Na Geun-woo's office soon.

Ham Kwang-jeon then visited the professor's office where Hong Nan-hee left hastily, and he is going to go to the hotel with Hong Nan-hee. Don't drag you in the house dirty," Warning said.

The problem is that Zhang Mo is not the only one who learned about the Affair of Na Geun-woo. Han Hye-ryul (Kim Sun-a) recently launched an investigation into the people involved in the Christmas fund to Chung Jo-joon and his sister Han Moo-ryul (Kim Jong-min)'s in-laws group without sanctuary.

The pressure of the in-laws came to Na Geun-woo. "I think it's funny that the professor points out the conscience and responsibility of entrepreneurs. I’m not close to my brother Two Sisters In Law, and I’m not polite to the big picture drawings of me. It would be better not to say it's hard, it's Mali unconditionally," he said.

In the meantime, the picture of the Hanmoo was a kiss scene of Na Geun-woo and Hong Nan-hee. Han Moo-ryul laughed at Na Geun-woo, who was surprised, saying, "I know everything except the parties."

"When I said that Han Hye-ryul and (former brother-in-law) Go Won-kyung (Kim Hyung-mook) were in a duty, the problem of Ko Won-kyung receiving a Corporate entertainment was well finished, but why did I divide it? I didn't say what Han Hye-ryul said. It's not about now. I don't want to be a problem later. If this is a problem, you will be cut off. "The end of the day, "the professor and his disciples are like this? I do not think you are in a position to talk about ethics to others. "

Among them, he hit Na Geun-woo's back to his father-in-law, Han Geon-do (Young-chang Song). Han Gun-do gave a tip to his close inspectors and politicians, saying, "If you shake me, everything will pop out."

He said, "When I was a judge of his son, he brought me something that I was tired of because of his debt. I'll wrap it up on that shit paper and hand it over. You're going to take the lead. I will hand it to the computer neatly, so shake it off. " Since then, the prosecution has searched the office of Han Gun-do, a representative lawyer of the law firm Ham-An-ri, and confiscated all the weaknesses of Na Geun-woo.