'6.6 billion Landlord' Jang Sung-kyu "Blowing Parents With Share" Shock Confessions (My Little Old Boy')

My Little Old Boy special MC Jang Sung-kyu has made a contribution to his parents property with Share.On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 9th, the broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was a special MC.On this day, Jang Sung-kyu talked about a shocking past: I started studying Share in the middle of college when I wanted to raise my house in a time when I was not enough.I asked my mother how much I would like to raise my house, he said.Jang Sung-kyu said, It was the first time I talked like this, and I was confident that I received a loan of 10 million won for Hani, and gave me 20 million won. My sister added 5 million won and paid 25 million won.He said, After a month, I eventually left about 1 million won and I lost all my money.I was worried about how to tell you this, even if I was watching the monitor in the morning, I decided to put a snack in it, and I decided to tell you now, and I started to cry, and if I did not cry, I would be more angry.Jang Sung-kyu said, I was really sorry for my mother and I lost all my money.Son was sick of heart and gave comfort to be nothing.On Mothers comfort, Jang Sung-kyu said he cried more, and he also showed great sincerity, saying, We should do better to Mother.Jang Sung-kyu also explained his beyond line character.When asked by MCs, I told Sohn Suk-hee that he was my junior, he was confused, Jang Sung-kyu said, It was man-in-the-man.I was in the country since 2011 and President Sohn Suk-hee came in 2013 and said he was a junior, he said.Meanwhile, SBS My Little Old Boy is a program in which the mother becomes a speaker, observes the daily life of the son, and records the moment through a device called a child care diary. It is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 pm.

My Little Old Boy' special MC Jang Sung-kyu has made a contribution to his parents' Property with Share.

On SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 9th, the broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was a special MC. On this day, Jang Sung-kyu talked about a shocking past: "I started studying Share in the middle of college when I wanted to raise my house in a time when I was not enough."

"I asked my Mother how much I would like to raise my house," he said. Jang Sung-kyu said, "It was the first time I talked like this, and I was confident that I received a loan of 10 million won for Hani, and gave me 20 million won. My sister added 5 million won and paid 25 million won."

He said, "After a month, I eventually left about 1 million won and I lost all my money." "I was worried about how to tell you this, even if I was watching the monitor in the morning, I decided to put a snack in it, and I decided to tell you now, and I started to cry, and if I did not cry, I would be more angry."

Jang Sung-kyu said, "I was really sorry for my Mother and I lost all my money." son was sick of heart and gave comfort to be nothing.

On Mother's comfort, Jang Sung-kyu said he cried more, and he also showed great sincerity, saying, "We should do better to Mother."

Jang Sung-kyu also explained his 'beyond line character'. When asked by MCs, "I told Sohn Suk-hee that he was my junior, he was confused," Jang Sung-kyu said, "It was man-in-the-man." "I was in the country since 2011 and President Sohn Suk-hee came in 2013 and said he was a junior," he said.

Meanwhile, SBS My Little Old Boy' is a program in which the Mother becomes a speaker, observes the daily life of the son, and records the moment through a device called a child care diary. It is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 pm.