Yoon Hee-jung "Send the son first last year, he didn't sing" (MysteryDuets)

Jazz vocalist Yoon Hee-jung confessed to parting ways with son.On MBN mystery duet broadcast on September 5, open singer god Kim Tae Woo and Mystery singer Jazz vocalist Yoon Hee-jung were released to decorate Na Hoon-as Young Young Duets stage.Yoon Hee-jung, who recently released a new song with her daughter, said, I told her to go to her daughter every day with a smile on her way.I tried to release this song last year and I had a little hard work. Suddenly, I left son first.
Jazz vocalist Yoon Hee-jung confessed to parting ways with son.On MBN mystery duet broadcast on September 5, open singer god Kim Tae Woo and Mystery singer Jazz vocalist Yoon Hee-jung were released to decorate Na Hoon-as Young Young Duets stage.Yoon Hee-jung, who recently released a new song with her daughter, said, I told her to go to her daughter every day with a smile on her way.I tried to release this song last year and I had a little hard work. Suddenly, I left son first.

Jazz vocalist Yoon Hee-jung confessed to parting ways with son.

On mbn 'Mystery duet' broadcast on September 5, open singer god Kim Tae Woo and Mystery singer Jazz vocalist Yoon Hee-jung were released to decorate Na Hoon-a's 'Young Young' Duets stage.

Yoon Hee-jung, who recently released a new song with her daughter, said, "I told her to go to her daughter every day with a smile on her way." I tried to release this song last year and I had a little hard work. "Suddenly, I left son first.