Yoo In-young, the actress who shined at golf course..."I'm happy."

Actor Yoo In-young has reported on his recent situation.Yoo In-young posted a picture on his instagram account on the 12th with an article entitled I did not lose any golf ball... Autumn golf. I enjoyed it.The photo shows Yoo In-young, who is visiting the golf course and having a pleasant time.On the other hand, Yoo In-young appeared in KBS drama Crazy Love which lasted in April.

Actor Yoo In-young has reported on his recent situation.

Yoo In-young posted a picture on his instagram account on the 12th with an article entitled "I did not lose any golf ball... Autumn golf. I enjoyed it".

The photo shows Yoo In-young, who is visiting the golf course and having a pleasant time.

On the other hand, Yoo In-young appeared in KBS drama 'Crazy Love' which lasted in April.