Yim Jae-beom returns after bereavement with wife...in handwritten letter "was very ill" (Incorruptibility)

On the 3rd KBS 2TV entertainment program Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend (hereinafter referred to as Incorruptibility), one part of Artist Yim Jae-beom was held.Jung Hong-il, Seomoon Tak, Lee Jung, Im Tae-kyung, Hwang Chi-yeol - Kim Chang-yeon, U Sung-eun - Louie, This Listing, Kim Ki-tai and Kim Jae-hwan appeared.Yim Jae-beom, who stopped working after his wifes death, died after his fathers death, returned to the air after seven years.Yim Jae-beom opened the door with an emergency; tears were grizzling in his eyes; fans watching the stage of Yim Jae-beom stole tears.He delivered his return feeling in a handwritten letter: To all those who have waited so long the letter began: It was such a long time, said Yim Jae-beom.Its something that can be done to anyone, and (anyone can go through) its sad, but it hurts a lot and it hurts, and everything was both fearful and careful, he said.However, he said, I will hold my hand again and give you my hand.I had a 7 year gap because of various situations, said Yim Jae-beom, who finished the stage. I felt like I was on stage for the first time.He thanked his juniors for saying, Thank you for coming together in a difficult situation, following the fans and audiences.When MC Shin Dong-yeop decided to return, Yim Jae-beom said, When my wife and father left the world, I did not look well on the Internet.After that, I read the fans on the Internet, but the fans seemed to hate that I was getting old. I was encouraged to sing again. Meanwhile, the cast gathered in the waiting room revealed their fanfare for Yim Jae-beom, who said of Yim Jae-beom: Its like George Clooney.Im proud of myself as a (the same) rocker, he said.He smiled bitterly, saying he had chosen emergency because Yim Jae-beom had set the opening stage with emergency.I will accept my destiny, said Seomoon Tak, but I will give it a hard time from the beginning to the end.Yim Jae-beom also shook his head at the selection of the Seomoon Tak.Seomoon Tak said, If you knew that you would call emergency, you would have been more careful. However, he said, I will call it my own color.He received a standing ovation from Yim Jae-beom for his explosive singing skills.Thanks to support from Yim Jae-beom, Seomoon Tak beat Im Tai-kyong to win one.Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen
On the 3rd KBS 2TV entertainment program Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend (hereinafter referred to as Incorruptibility), one part of Artist Yim Jae-beom was held.Jung Hong-il, Seomoon Tak, Lee Jung, Im Tae-kyung, Hwang Chi-yeol - Kim Chang-yeon, U Sung-eun - Louie, This Listing, Kim Ki-tai and Kim Jae-hwan appeared.Yim Jae-beom, who stopped working after his wifes death, died after his fathers death, returned to the air after seven years.Yim Jae-beom opened the door with an emergency; tears were grizzling in his eyes; fans watching the stage of Yim Jae-beom stole tears.He delivered his return feeling in a handwritten letter: To all those who have waited so long the letter began: It was such a long time, said Yim Jae-beom.Its something that can be done to anyone, and (anyone can go through) its sad, but it hurts a lot and it hurts, and everything was both fearful and careful, he said.However, he said, I will hold my hand again and give you my hand.I had a 7 year gap because of various situations, said Yim Jae-beom, who finished the stage. I felt like I was on stage for the first time.He thanked his juniors for saying, Thank you for coming together in a difficult situation, following the fans and audiences.When MC Shin Dong-yeop decided to return, Yim Jae-beom said, When my wife and father left the world, I did not look well on the Internet.After that, I read the fans on the Internet, but the fans seemed to hate that I was getting old. I was encouraged to sing again. Meanwhile, the cast gathered in the waiting room revealed their fanfare for Yim Jae-beom, who said of Yim Jae-beom: Its like George Clooney.Im proud of myself as a (the same) rocker, he said.He smiled bitterly, saying he had chosen emergency because Yim Jae-beom had set the opening stage with emergency.I will accept my destiny, said Seomoon Tak, but I will give it a hard time from the beginning to the end.Yim Jae-beom also shook his head at the selection of the Seomoon Tak.Seomoon Tak said, If you knew that you would call emergency, you would have been more careful. However, he said, I will call it my own color.He received a standing ovation from Yim Jae-beom for his explosive singing skills.Thanks to support from Yim Jae-beom, Seomoon Tak beat Im Tai-kyong to win one.Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen

On the 3rd KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' (hereinafter referred to as 'Incorruptibility'), one part of 'Artist Yim Jae-beom' was held. Jung Hong-il, Seomoon Tak, Lee Jung, Im Tae-kyung, Hwang Chi-yeol - Kim Chang-yeon, U Sung-eun - Louie, This listing, Kim Ki-tai and Kim Jae-hwan appeared.

Yim Jae-beom, who stopped working after his wife's death, died after his father's death, returned to the air after seven years.

Yim Jae-beom opened the door with an 'emergency'; tears were grizzling in his eyes; fans watching the stage of Yim Jae-beom stole tears.

He delivered his return feeling in a handwritten letter: "To all those who have waited so long" the letter began: "It was such a long time," said Yim Jae-beom. It's something that can be done to anyone, and (anyone can go through) it's sad, but it hurts a lot and it hurts, and everything was both fearful and careful," he said. However, he said, "I will hold my hand again and give you my hand."

"I had a 7 year gap because of various situations," said Yim Jae-beom, who finished the stage. "I felt like I was on stage for the first time. He thanked his juniors for saying, "Thank you for coming together in a difficult situation," following the fans and audiences.

When MC Shin Dong-yeop decided to return, Yim Jae-beom said, "When my wife and father left the world, I did not look well on the Internet. After that, I read the fans on the Internet, but the fans seemed to hate that I was getting old. I was encouraged to sing again. "

Meanwhile, the cast gathered in the waiting room revealed their fanfare for Yim Jae-beom, who said of Yim Jae-beom: "It's like George Clooney. "I'm proud of myself as a (the same) rocker," he said.

He smiled bitterly, saying he had chosen "emergency" because Yim Jae-beom had set the opening stage with "emergency." "I will accept my destiny," said Seomoon Tak, "but I will give it a hard time from the beginning to the end.

Yim Jae-beom also shook his head at the selection of the Seomoon Tak. Seomoon Tak said, "If you knew that you would call 'emergency', you would have been more careful." However, he said, "I will call it my own color." He received a standing ovation from Yim Jae-beom for his explosive singing skills. Thanks to support from Yim Jae-beom, Seomoon Tak beat Im Tai-kyong to win one.

Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen