'Wooyoungwoo' Ha-yeong "Joo Hyun-young and audition hall go in together ... Reading 'Circle!' Thought"

Actor Ha-yeong said that he was honored to be able to play with actors such as Park Eun-bin, Kang Tae-oh, Yoon Joo-sang, Joo Jong Hyuk and Kang Ki-young through ENA Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo.I met Actor Ha-yeong who appeared in ENA Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo ahead of Cheuseok and Hankyung Interview Room in Junglim-dong, Seoul.Ha-yeong said, The atmosphere was so good about the shooting scene of Wooyoungwoo.The bishop is gentle, but the three lawyers and Kang Tae-oh Actor were already so close and cheerful when I went to the filming.Kang Ki-young was so witty and kindly informed me when I asked about Acting. Park Eun-bin, Kang Tae-oh Actor, but I also talked to my father, Yoon Joo-sang, and the teacher said a lot of good things. I finished my last god with my teacher and said, I think I was a little short.I was clunky, he said.Ha-yeong said he entered the audition hall of Wooyoungwoo with Joo Hyun-young of the circle.Ha-yeong said, I have a funny memory at the audition, and I went in with Joo Hyun-young Actor who played the circle.Two people went around and read several roles, and Joo Hyun-young Actor read the circle and said, Uh! Circle! I thought, It was a strange experience.Ha-yeong also got a response to this drama, saying, It seems like I have mixed Shin Se Kyung, Lim Ji Yeon and Kim So Eun.Ha-yeong said, I am so happy. It is pleasant enough to be interested in more people than before and to mention it like excellent people.I think I should show a better picture. As the role grows, I feel burdened, but I am proud that I can analyze and think about Character and put it deeper.Ha-yeong has made his debut with KBS Drama Doctor Frisner in 2019, and is building filmography by gradually, including Private Life, Mouse, Now, Im Breaking Up.

Actor Ha-yeong said that he was honored to be able to play with Actors such as Park Eun-bin, Kang Tae-oh, Yoon Joo-sang, Joo Jong Hyuk and Kang Ki-young through ENA Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo'.

I met Actor Ha-yeong who appeared in ENA Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo' ahead of Cheuseok and Hankyung Interview Room in Junglim-dong, Seoul.

Ha-yeong said, "The atmosphere was so good" about the shooting scene of 'Wooyoungwoo'. "The bishop is gentle, but the three lawyers and Kang Tae-oh Actor were already so close and cheerful when I went to the filming. Kang Ki-young was so witty and kindly informed me when I asked about Acting. " "Park Eun-bin, Kang Tae-oh Actor, but I also talked to my father, Yoon Joo-sang, and the teacher said a lot of good things." "I finished my last god with my teacher and said, 'I think I was a little short.' "I was clunky," he said.

Ha-yeong said he entered the audition hall of 'Wooyoungwoo' with Joo Hyun-young of the circle. Ha-yeong said, "I have a funny memory at the audition, and I went in with Joo Hyun-young Actor who played the circle. Two people went around and read several roles, and Joo Hyun-young Actor read the circle and said, 'Uh! Circle!' I thought, 'It was a strange experience.'

Ha-yeong also got a response to this Drama, saying, 'It seems like I have mixed Shin Se Kyung, Lim Ji Yeon and Kim So Eun.' Ha-yeong said, "I am so happy." "It is pleasant enough to be interested in more people than before and to mention it like excellent people. I think I should show a better picture. " "As the role grows, I feel burdened, but I am proud that I can analyze and think about Character and put it deeper."

Ha-yeong has made his debut with KBS Drama 'Doctor Frisner' in 2019, and is building filmography by gradually, including 'Private Life', 'Mouse', 'Now, I'm Breaking Up'.