Single mom Lee Ye-seo, 17 years old, was alone in Child birth at the time "My boyfriend is my friend" shock (Goddingumpa 2)

Single mom Lee Ye-seo reveals her daily life.In the 17th MBN Godding Umpa broadcast on September 27, Single mom Lee Ye-seo, who became a mother at 17 years old, appeared in the studio and revealed the current situation of living as Working Mom while honestly Confessions of Child Birth later story alone.On this day, Lee said, I was afraid to do Child Birth alone at a young age. MC Park Mi-sun replied, I was scared, but I did not seem afraid because I was young.Lee Ye-seo then shocked the studio by telling MCs about the behavior of Child Birth at the time of the I Father, saying, Boy friend (I Father) seemed to have my friend together.After a while, Lee Ye-seo, who is working for Mom, reveals her daily life with her 8-year-old daughter, Yoon Seul-i, as a VCR. Lee Ye-seo, who wakes up at 4 a.m. and prepares to go to work, wakes up her daughter and goes out at dawn together.Park Mi-sun and Haha wonder, Where are you going at this dawn? Soon after, Lee goes to work for two hours from Gangwon Province, South Korea Wonju to Incheon.In this regard, Lee said, I have had children at 17 years old and have done various things.But I do not have enough money to raise a child, he said.While working hard, Lee Ye-seo is delighted to receive a call from his daughter, and his expression suddenly darkens at the words of his daughter, I want my mother to come soon.Lee Ye-seo, who is always sorry for her daughter who is doing everything from school to school, eventually postpones the meeting and rushes home.In order to earn the child support of my eight-year-old daughter, Park Mi-sun and Park Sang-hee, psychological counselors, give heartfelt support and warm advice to Lee Ye-seos Working Mom, who is doing a long-distance community with Gangwon Province, South Korea and Incheon.In addition, Lee Ye-seo tells his troubles ahead of another important decision, where 3MC and experts give realistic advice.I would appreciate it if you look at the daily life of Lee Ye-seo, who raises his 8-year-old daughter with a straight eye without using it for a minute or two.

Single mom Lee Ye-seo reveals her daily life.

In the 17th MBN 'Godding Umpa' broadcast on September 27, 'Single mom' Lee Ye-seo, who became a mother at 17 years old, appeared in the studio and revealed the current situation of living as Working Mom' while honestly Confessions of 'Child birth' later story alone.

On this day, Lee said, "I was afraid to do 'Child birth alone' at a young age." MC Park Mi-sun replied, "I was scared, but I did not seem afraid because I was young." Lee Ye-seo then shocked the studio by telling MCs about the behavior of Child birth at the time of the 'I Father', saying, "Boy friend (I Father) seemed to have my friend together."

After a while, Lee Ye-seo, who is working for Mom, reveals her daily life with her 8-year-old daughter, Yoon Seul-i, as a VCR. Lee Ye-seo, who wakes up at 4 a.m. and prepares to go to work, wakes up her daughter and goes out at dawn together. Park Mi-sun and Haha wonder, "Where are you going at this dawn?" Soon after, Lee goes to work for two hours from Gangwon Province, South Korea Wonju to Incheon. In this regard, Lee said, "I have had children at 17 years old and have done various things. But I do not have enough money to raise a child, "he said.

While working hard, Lee Ye-seo is delighted to receive a call from his daughter, and his expression suddenly darkens at the words of his daughter, "I want my mother to come soon." Lee Ye-seo, who is always sorry for her daughter who is doing everything from school to school, eventually postpones the meeting and rushes home.

“In order to earn the child support of my eight-year-old daughter, Park Mi-sun and Park Sang-hee, psychological counselors, give heartfelt support and warm advice to Lee Ye-seo’s Working Mom, who is doing a long-distance community with Gangwon Province, South Korea and Incheon. In addition, Lee Ye-seo tells his troubles ahead of another important decision, where 3MC and experts give realistic advice. I would appreciate it if you look at the daily life of Lee Ye-seo, who raises his 8-year-old daughter with a straight eye without using it for a minute or two. "