"Running Man" Haha "I met my ex-girlfriend, and I was a disgrace."

Running Man Haha told an anecdote related to his ex-girlfriend.SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, was featured as Gi My Way with Jin Seo Yeon, Ok Ja-yeon and Choi Yeo-jin as guests.On this day, Jin Seo-yeon told her story that she almost encountered her ex-boyfriend. Jin Seo-yeon said, If you meet for a long time, you do not know if you are negligent.Jin Seo-yeon replied, I felt sure and energy when asked if my ex-boyfriend was right.Haha also said, I was forced to meet.I should have done it, but I said, Hello, he said. I just wanted to say hello, but I was sick.

Running Man' Haha told an anecdote related to his ex-girlfriend.

SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, was featured as 'Gi My Way' with Jin Seo Yeon, Ok Ja-yeon and Choi Yeo-jin as guests.

On this day, Jin Seo-yeon told her story that she almost encountered her ex-boyfriend. Jin Seo-yeon said, "If you meet for a long time, you do not know if you are negligent.

Jin Seo-yeon replied, "I felt sure and energy" when asked if my ex-boyfriend was right.

Haha also said, "I was forced to meet. I should have done it, but I said, 'Hello,' "he said." I just wanted to say 'hello,' but I was sick. "