'Radio show' Ha Hee-ra "Property management is written by Choi Soo-jong...Cost of living"

KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, which was broadcast on the 19th, featured Actor Ha Hee-ra in his 43rd year of debut.29 years after marrying Actor Choi Soo-jong, Ha Hee-ra said of Husband Choi Soo-jong, I write honorifics to children and write like honorifics to me.Its a natural thing to write to children, and even if they have a good honorific word to be angry with them, they dont get a certain amount of emotion when they use honorific words, he said.Ha Hee-ra, who says there is no marital fight, said, I think it is a marital fight, but Choi Soo-jong does not think it is.I think it is a fight if I have a feeling of sadness. Then its 29 years old, and some people say, If you really postpone it for 29 years, its not life. Whether its a lie or a truth, it cant be fooled anymore.Choi Soo-jong comes to see all 15 episodes of me like a manager, said Ha Hee-ra, who returned to Play Love Letter. He asked the planning team to make a staff necklace.I think I can always see it somewhere in the audience. Ha Hee-ra also said, Property management is done by Choi Soo-jong. I do not see World Bank work well.I used Cost of Living to make a good automatic transfer these days, and I have been broadcasting and saving since I was a child, but I can not do that.I didnt know how to pick (World Bank) number tags at any time, so I sat for over 30 minutes, so the manager came in and pulled a number tag. He laughed.

KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', which was broadcast on the 19th, featured Actor Ha Hee-ra in his 43rd year of debut.

29 years after marrying Actor Choi Soo-jong, Ha Hee-ra said of Husband Choi Soo-jong, "I write honorifics to children and write like honorifics to me. “It’s a natural thing to write to children, and even if they have a good honorific word to be angry with them, they don’t get a certain amount of emotion when they use honorific words,” he said.

Ha Hee-ra, who says there is no marital fight, said, "I think it is a marital fight, but Choi Soo-jong does not think it is. I think it is a fight if I have a feeling of sadness. "

“Then it’s 29 years old, and some people say, ‘If you really postpone it for 29 years, it’s not life.’ Whether it’s a lie or a truth, it can’t be fooled anymore.”

“Choi Soo-jong comes to see all 15 episodes of me like a manager,” said Ha Hee-ra, who returned to Play Love Letter. He asked the planning team to make a staff necklace. I think I can always see it somewhere in the audience. "

Ha Hee-ra also said, "Property management is done by Choi Soo-jong. I do not see World Bank work well. I used Cost of living to make a good automatic transfer these days, and I have been broadcasting and saving since I was a child, but I can not do that. I didn’t know how to pick (World Bank) number tags at any time, so I sat for over 30 minutes, so the manager came in and pulled a number tag.’ He laughed.