Park Ji-hwan, Academy Awards "Reminds of Parents in Sky"

Seoul=) = Actor Park Ji-hwan holds Academy Awards in his arms as City2On the afternoon of the 30th, the 27th Chunsa International Film Festival was held at the Sowol Art Hall in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.Park Ji-hwan, who appeared on Crime City 2, won the Academy Awards.I was happy to be together in the field and I was happy to be able to be together, he said. I am happy and happy, but I am grateful for the good prize.I prepared a secret operation with Lee Sang-yong while preparing this film, and I thought how to plant a lot of mines in the movie without being revealed, he said. I sincerely thank Lee Sang-yong.I suddenly think of my parents, he said.I think it would be nice if you were both in Sky, and your grandmother was in Sky, he said. I am so grateful to my beloved wife and family, I will be an actor who will play harder and enjoy the audience and give confusion to the audience.Meanwhile, the Chunsa International Film Festival was held in the aftermath of Corona 19 until last year, but it was held with the audience this year due to the relaxation of distance.The Chunsa Film Festival is an award ceremony held since the 1990s in honor of Korean film pioneer Chunsa () Na Ungyu.Based on creativity and artistry, the awards will be selected after screening.

Seoul=) = Actor Park Ji-hwan holds Academy Awards in his arms as 'City2'

On the afternoon of the 30th, the 27th Chunsa International Film Festival was held at the Sowol Art Hall in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.

Park Ji-hwan, who appeared on Crime City 2, won the Academy Awards. "I was happy to be together in the field and I was happy to be able to be together," he said. "I am happy and happy, but I am grateful for the good prize."

"I prepared a secret operation with Lee Sang-yong while preparing this film, and I thought how to plant a lot of mines in the movie without being revealed," he said. "I sincerely thank Lee Sang-yong."

"I suddenly think of my parents," he said. "I think it would be nice if you were both in Sky, and your grandmother was in Sky," he said. "I am so grateful to my beloved wife and family, I will be an Actor who will play harder and enjoy the audience and give confusion to the audience."

Meanwhile, the Chunsa International Film Festival was held in the aftermath of Corona 19 until last year, but it was held with the audience this year due to the relaxation of distance.

The Chunsa Film Festival is an award ceremony held since the 1990s in honor of Korean film pioneer Chunsa () Na Ungyu. Based on creativity and artistry, the Awards will be selected after screening.