Park Eun-bin, best acting award "Which, Fence will deepen 'The King's Affaction'"

The 49th MBC Entertainment Awards, hosted by the Korea Broadcasting Association, was broadcast live on KBS2 on the afternoon of the 5th.Park Eun-bin said, Thank you for designating The Kings Affaction and me among the many works.I heard that I was awarded this prize when it was hot this summer. I had a time to remember what I spent with The Kings Action last year.The Kings Affaction was a dream that gave me the opportunity to live as a king of the Joseon Dynasty, and it was a character and work to keep and remember in the future. I will make the play, Fence, and Yeonseon deeply in the heart of The Kings Affair.I am grateful to all who shot The Kings Action together, which I did not give up even in many difficulties.I would like to thank the viewers who watched it all over the world. Park Eun-bin also said, If you have not seen The Kings Action yet, if you are interested in listening to my story, I would like you to watch the drama until the end.I think I can add it to my beautiful memory for letting me join this award today, thank you, he said.The MBC Entertainment Awards have been held since 1973 to celebrate Broadcasting Day and celebrate 49 times this year.MBC Entertainment Awards have selected works and broadcasters that have contributed to the development of broadcasting and conveyed the public interest value of terrestrial broadcasting to viewers every year in the media competition environment.Photo Capture KBS Broadcasting Screen

The 49th MBC Entertainment Awards, hosted by the Korea Broadcasting Association, was broadcast live on KBS2 on the afternoon of the 5th.

Park Eun-bin said, "Thank you for designating 'The King's Affaction' and me among the many works." "I heard that I was awarded this prize when it was hot this summer. I had a time to remember what I spent with 'The King's Action' last year. "The King's Affaction" was a dream that gave me the opportunity to live as a king of the Joseon Dynasty, and it was a character and work to keep and remember in the future. "

"I will make the play, Fence, and Yeonseon deeply in the heart of The King's Affair. I am grateful to all who shot 'The King's Action' together, which I did not give up even in many difficulties. I would like to thank the viewers who watched it all over the world. "

Park Eun-bin also said, "If you have not seen 'The King's Action' yet, if you are interested in listening to my story, I would like you to watch the drama until the end. I think I can add it to my beautiful memory for letting me join this award today, thank you," he said.

The MBC Entertainment Awards have been held since 1973 to celebrate Broadcasting Day and celebrate 49 times this year. MBC Entertainment Awards have selected works and broadcasters that have contributed to the development of broadcasting and conveyed the public interest value of terrestrial broadcasting to viewers every year in the media competition environment.

Photo Capture KBS Broadcasting Screen