'My Way' yu nan-hee "marry and live in-laws for over 20 years"

star documentary myway Yu nan-hee talked about marriage.In the TV Chosun Star Documentary Myway, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, the Korean No. 1 show host Yu nan-hee appeared.On this day, yu nan-hee, Noh Sa-yeon and Lee Seong-Mi talked about marriage while eating.He said, I do not want to marry and I want to love.Noh Sa-yeon and Lee Seong-Mi then made a statement saying, You have to get married to become an adult and You have to have a child.Then Yu nan-hee said, Its hard to get married and actually. I lived in my in-laws. It was hard to live in an awkward place.But I raised my son and understood his mind. I have lived and raised my son for over 20 years, and I understand that it is a very genuine thing for my child, he added. I think I understand that I am an adult when I am married and have children and live.Lee Seong-Mi confessed, I think I am happy now.

star documentary myway' yu nan-hee talked about marriage.

In the TV Chosun Star Documentary Myway, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, the Korean No. 1 show host yu nan-hee appeared.

On this day, yu nan-hee, Noh Sa-yeon and Lee Seong-Mi talked about marriage while eating.

He said, "I do not want to marry and I want to love." Noh Sa-yeon and Lee Seong-Mi then made a statement saying, "You have to get married to become an adult" and "You have to have a child."

Then yu nan-hee said, "It's hard to get married and actually. I lived in my in-laws. It was hard to live in an awkward place. But I raised my son and understood his mind. "

“I have lived and raised my son for over 20 years, and I understand that it is a very genuine thing for my child,” he added. “I think I understand that I am an adult when I am married and have children and live.”

Lee Seong-Mi confessed, "I think I am happy now."