My Little Old Boy' Joo Jong-hyuk "lives in one room during his eight-year cohabitation with his close brother"

My Little Old Boy Joo Jong-hyuk reveals he is currently living with his close brotherActor Joo Jong-hyuk appeared as a guest on the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which aired on Wednesday night.On that day, Joo Jong-hyuk mentioned the AD taken; Joo Jong-hyuk said, I shot Actor Kang Ki-young and AD together; it was the first AD.Im not paying AD fees yet, he said.When Seo Jang-hoon asked, Where will you spend your money first? Joo Jong-hyuk said, I want to buy meat without a circle.Seo Jang-hoon said, My father made me a sign, and I knew that I would buy my fathers mothers clothes.Joo Jong-hyuk is currently living in a room with his close brother for eight years. I used to have five people, and now I live alone with my brother.I originally used a bed on the second floor, and I am sleeping on both sides. I have lived together for eight years, and I have never fought. I live with consideration. I wanted to have a brother, but I think I have a brother.

My Little Old Boy' Joo Jong-hyuk reveals he is currently living with his close brother

Actor Joo Jong-hyuk appeared as a guest on the SBS entertainment program "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy"), which aired on Wednesday night.

On that day, Joo Jong-hyuk mentioned the AD taken; Joo Jong-hyuk said, "I shot Actor Kang Ki-young and AD together; it was the first AD. I'm not paying AD fees yet," he said.

When Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Where will you spend your money first?" Joo Jong-hyuk said, "I want to buy meat without a circle."

Seo Jang-hoon said, "My father mADe me a sign, and I knew that I would buy my father's mother's clothes."

Joo Jong-hyuk is currently living in a room with his close brother for eight years. "I used to have five people, and now I live alone with my brother. I originally used a bed on the second floor, and I am sleeping on both sides. "

"I have lived together for eight years, and I have never fought. I live with consideration. I wanted to have a brother, but I think I have a brother."