My Little Old Boy' Jang Hyun-sung "Menopausal Wife + Examinee 1 + 2 of 2 sons Survives"

Jang Hyun-sung explodes sense of entertainmentJang Hyun-sung will appear on SBS My Little Old Boy which is broadcasted at 9:05 pm on October 2.On this day, Jang Hyun-sung broke the sadness of the Korean family and formed a strong consensus with MC Shin Dong-yeop.I survived the second son of Menopausal wife, Examinee first son, middle 2 last year, and I achieved a grand slam.However, I did not hide my pride about the two sons.

Jang Hyun-sung explodes sense of entertainment

Jang Hyun-sung will appear on SBS My Little Old Boy' which is broadcasted at 9:05 pm on October 2.

On this day, Jang Hyun-sung broke the sadness of the Korean family and formed a strong consensus with MC Shin Dong-yeop. "I survived the second son of Menopausal wife, Examinee first son, middle 2 last year," and "I achieved a grand slam." However, I did not hide my pride about the two sons.