Lee Chan-won "A fan over forty, saying he saw the face he wanted to see before he died" (Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant)

Trot singer Lee Chan-won has revealed his special memories with fans.Lee Chan-won, on KBS2s Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th of last month, said, Didnt you say you received this Semisulcospira libertina gift?I just went to a restaurant in Mungyeong to eat, he said.Lee Chan-won said, But the elderly man over 90 loves me so much.I really thought I could see our Lee Chan-won before I died, but I am so happy to see it, he said, and he just tears.Lee Chan-won also added, When the elderly are sleeping, they use pillows and blankets with my face on them! I am an elderly man over 90.Hyunjong said, I would have been very impressed, and Lee Chan-won said, So the restaurant wife filled the ice box with Semisulcospira libertina.You caught it directly from the valley and the stream in front of you.Meanwhile, Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant reveals a menu of desperate ones that are worthy of the entertainment industrys famous taste, well-known, egg (knowing taste) stars to eat alone.Among them, the menu that won through the evaluation of the menu evaluation team is a new concept Convenience store survival program that is actually released in the Convenience store nationwide the day after the broadcast.
Trot singer Lee Chan-won has revealed his special memories with fans.Lee Chan-won, on KBS2s Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th of last month, said, Didnt you say you received this Semisulcospira libertina gift?I just went to a restaurant in Mungyeong to eat, he said.Lee Chan-won said, But the elderly man over 90 loves me so much.I really thought I could see our Lee Chan-won before I died, but I am so happy to see it, he said, and he just tears.Lee Chan-won also added, When the elderly are sleeping, they use pillows and blankets with my face on them! I am an elderly man over 90.Hyunjong said, I would have been very impressed, and Lee Chan-won said, So the restaurant wife filled the ice box with Semisulcospira libertina.You caught it directly from the valley and the stream in front of you.Meanwhile, Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant reveals a menu of desperate ones that are worthy of the entertainment industrys famous taste, well-known, egg (knowing taste) stars to eat alone.Among them, the menu that won through the evaluation of the menu evaluation team is a new concept Convenience store survival program that is actually released in the Convenience store nationwide the day after the broadcast.

Trot singer Lee Chan-won has revealed his special memories with fans.

Lee Chan-won, on KBS2's "Stars" Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as "Stars" Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th of last month, said, "Didn't you say you received this Semisulcospira libertina gift? "I just went to a restaurant in Mungyeong to eat," he said.

Lee Chan-won said, "But the elderly man over 90 loves me so much. 'I really thought I could see our Lee Chan-won before I died, but I am so happy to see it,' he said, "and he just tears."

Lee Chan-won also added, "When the elderly are sleeping, they use pillows and blankets with my face on them! I am an elderly man over 90."

Hyunjong said, "I would have been very impressed," and Lee Chan-won said, "So the restaurant wife filled the ice box with Semisulcospira libertina. "You caught it directly from the valley and the stream in front of you."

Meanwhile, 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' reveals a menu of desperate ones that are worthy of the entertainment industry's famous 'taste, well-known, egg (knowing taste) stars to eat alone. Among them, the menu that won through the evaluation of the menu evaluation team is a new concept Convenience store survival program that is actually released in the Convenience store nationwide the day after the broadcast.