Kim Min-ha "I am seemingly weak, but I am strong."

Actor Kim Min-ha has covered the cover of overseas premium magazine PIN Prestige, which will be published in cover of two Asian countries, including Singapore and Malaysia.Kim Min-ha, who took a snow stamp on domestic and foreign viewers as a young man in his first starring debut, Apple TV + Pachinko, revealed his affection for the character he played through an interview with a pictorial.I have one thing in common with the good man, Kim said. He looks seemingly weak, but hes actually a strong wick.I was not conscious of my inner self before, but I was newly discovered as I analyzed and postponed the role of the Zen. Every time youre in trouble, you accept failure and try to stand up quickly, even if you fall, and if you dont accept the hardness of being in a difficult situation, its harder.I accept my plight and actively seek solutions, and that realization helped me develop and grow while I was walking the actors path.As a global star at once with Pachinko, he has been named on the A100 list, which focuses on Asian and Pacific people who have had the greatest influence on international culture over the past year.

Actor Kim Min-ha has covered the cover of overseas premium magazine PIN Prestige, which will be published in cover of two Asian countries, including Singapore and Malaysia.

Kim Min-ha, who took a snow stamp on domestic and foreign viewers as a young man in his first starring debut, Apple TV + Pachinko, revealed his affection for the character he played through an interview with a pictorial.

“I have one thing in common with the good man,” Kim said. “He looks seemingly weak, but he’s actually a strong wick. I was not conscious of my inner self before, but I was newly discovered as I analyzed and postponed the role of the Zen. " “Every time you’re in trouble, you accept failure and try to stand up quickly, even if you fall, and if you don’t accept the hardness of being in a difficult situation, it’s harder. I accept my plight and actively seek solutions, and that realization helped me develop and grow while I was walking the actor’s path.”

As a global star at once with Pachinko, he has been named on the A100 list, which focuses on Asian and Pacific people who have had the greatest influence on international culture over the past year.