Kim Jung-min "violence Damage Brother I'm sick to leave my house"

Gold Counselor Actor Kim Jung-min said he had a difficult time being exposed to Fathers violence.Kim Jung-mins mother and daughter appeared in the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center broadcasted on the 30th night.Kim Jung-min Mother said, My husbands violence was too severe. He said, Jung Min used to write Run away from my mother on the ground.Mother of Kim Jung-min shed tears, saying, It was really hard to bear and I left my children.Kim Jung-min said, I also did it once more to Brother after a while.There is a memory that told me my sister was coming to pick me up and ran away from Brother, he said.I have never resented my mother. It seems to be the last thing that remains hot.I dont go to school, theres no future. I know whats going to happen without me, but I couldnt sink into Fathers violence.I have a lot of memories left when I told Brother so.

'Gold Counselor' Actor Kim Jung-min said he had a difficult time being exposed to Father's violence.

Kim Jung-min's Mother and daughter appeared in the channel A entertainment program Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center' broadcasted on the 30th night.

Kim Jung-min Mother said, "My husband's violence was too severe." He said, "Jung Min used to write" Run away from my Mother "on the ground."

Mother of Kim Jung-min shed tears, saying, "It was really hard to bear and I left my children."

Kim Jung-min said, "I also did it once more to Brother after a while." "There is a Memory that told me my sister was coming to pick me up and ran away from Brother," he said.

"I have never resented my Mother. It seems to be the last thing that remains hot. I don't go to school, there's no future. I know what's going to happen without me, but I couldn't sink into Father's violence. I have a lot of memories left when I told Brother so. "