Kim Jung-min "A courtroom with South Jeolla Provincechin, I feel shame...to extreme thoughts" (Gold Counselor's Office)

Kim Jung-min told her heartfelt at the time of the courtroom with former man Friend.Actor Kim Jung-min and Mother Huh Gyu-rye appeared on Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on September 30th.Oh Eun Young said, There is a fear of the close person, a fear of the close person not to abandon me.Kim Jung-min carefully mentioned the issue of litigation five years ago.Kim Jung-min was previously caught up in a song with a former male friend in 2017 and temporarily suspended all activities; after a settlement, the suit was dropped and resumed its activities.Kim Jung-min said: I tried almost a year, that year was so hard. To be honest, I sued first.I was not prepared for the article. I felt shame. It seemed like I met a man with money. I was sitting without thinking, but my mom said, Min Jung. Just tell my mom. Did you really write A billion?I felt like the fighting power that I had held so much was disappearing. I thought I missed the timing if my mother asked me.I thought I would have a chance to talk after time, but thats five years.In particular, Kim Jung-min said, It is a careful story to take out, but the idea of ​​I want to jump came up in my head at the moment.At that time, I contacted Friend and the company people and asked them to come to my house.

Kim Jung-min told her heartfelt at the time of the courtroom with former man Friend.

Actor Kim Jung-min and Mother Huh Gyu-rye appeared on Channel A 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' broadcast on September 30th.

Oh Eun Young said, "There is a fear of the close person, a fear of the close person not to abandon me."

Kim Jung-min carefully mentioned the issue of litigation five years ago. Kim Jung-min was previously caught up in a song with a former male Friend in 2017 and temporarily suspended all activities; after a settlement, the suit was dropped and resumed its activities.

Kim Jung-min said: "I tried almost a year, that year was so hard. To be honest, I sued first. I was not prepared for the article. I felt shame. It seemed like I met a man with money. "

"I was sitting without thinking, but my mom said, Min Jung. Just tell my mom. Did you really write A billion? "I felt like the fighting power that I had held so much was disappearing. I thought I missed the timing if my Mother asked me. "I thought I would have a chance to talk after time, but that's five years."

In particular, Kim Jung-min said, "It is a careful story to take out, but the idea of ​​'I want to jump' came up in my head at the moment. At that time, I contacted Friend and the company people and asked them to come to my house. "