Kim Jong-kook, Plastic surgery Physician type 10 years tuition plus parents' 800 million homes 'Filial piety' (Entertainment Weekly)

Kim Jong-kook showed a different scale of Family love.On KBS 2TVs Entertainment Weekly Live, which aired on September 8, the big Gifted Star BEST8 ranking was released to Family, a woman running the chart.Kim Jong-kook climbed to fourth place in the big Gifted Star for Family.Kim Jong-kook is a nephew who does not spare any gift such as snacks, shoes, clothes, etc. to his nephews, and his brothers tuition, Plastic Surgery Physician, is also a solid brother who has given for 10 years.Kim Jong-kook mentioned that he paid his brothers tuition fee, saying, I gave it to the resident for 10 years.A university medical school one year tuition is about 10 million won, about 100 million won in 10 years.Here, Kim Jong-kooks Anyang Apartment to his parents was known as about 800 million won.Kim Jong-kook said, I started from that time today because I thought my parents did not wait until I was ready.
Kim Jong-kook showed a different scale of Family love.On KBS 2TVs Entertainment Weekly Live, which aired on September 8, the big Gifted Star BEST8 ranking was released to Family, a woman running the chart.Kim Jong-kook climbed to fourth place in the big Gifted Star for Family.Kim Jong-kook is a nephew who does not spare any gift such as snacks, shoes, clothes, etc. to his nephews, and his brothers tuition, Plastic Surgery Physician, is also a solid brother who has given for 10 years.Kim Jong-kook mentioned that he paid his brothers tuition fee, saying, I gave it to the resident for 10 years.A university medical school one year tuition is about 10 million won, about 100 million won in 10 years.Here, Kim Jong-kooks Anyang Apartment to his parents was known as about 800 million won.Kim Jong-kook said, I started from that time today because I thought my parents did not wait until I was ready.

Kim Jong-kook showed a different scale of Family love.

On KBS 2TV's Entertainment Weekly Live, which aired on September 8, the big Gifted Star BEST8 ranking was released to Family, a woman running the chart.

Kim Jong-kook climbed to fourth place in the big Gifted Star for Family. Kim Jong-kook is a nephew who does not spare any Gift such as snacks, shoes, clothes, etc. to his nephews, and his brother's tuition, Plastic surgery Physician, is also a solid brother who has given for 10 years.

Kim Jong-kook mentioned that he paid his brother's tuition fee, saying, "I gave it to the resident for 10 years." A university medical school one year tuition is about 10 million won, about 100 million won in 10 years.

Here, Kim Jong-kook's Anyang Apartment to his parents was known as about 800 million won. Kim Jong-kook said, "I started from that time today because I thought my parents did not wait until I was ready."