Kim Dam-mi, Milan papi also go wild for the pairless charm

Kim Dae-mi posted a picture on his 23rd day without saying anything.In the open photo, Kim Dae-mi showed off her elegant beauty by matching her gray-ton skirt and jacket with stockings.The netizens said, You look so nice! You are so lovely, Beautiful baby, It is so beautiful and beautiful, It is pretty.I love you,  Tami, melt every time I see you,  It is so beautiful.Dami Instagram Please upload a lot,  Hot and sophisticated Dami and My pretty girl My lovely princess .Meanwhile, Kim attended the 2022 Fashion Week Fendi Show at the Fendi Showroom in Milan, Italy on May 21. Kim Da-mi was the talk of the town, attracting attention from many papiers in Milan.

Kim Dae-mi posted a picture on his 23rd day without saying anything.

In the open photo, Kim Dae-mi showed off her elegant beauty by matching her gray-ton skirt and jacket with stockings.

The netizens said, "You look so nice! You are so lovely," "Beautiful baby," "It is so beautiful and beautiful," "It is pretty. I love you, "" Tami, melt every time I see you, "" It is so beautiful. Dami Instagram Please upload a lot, "" Hot and sophisticated Dami "and" My pretty girl My lovely princess ".

Meanwhile, Kim attended the 2022 Fashion Week Fendi Show at the Fendi Showroom in Milan, Italy on May 21. Kim Da-mi was the talk of the town, attracting attention from many papiers in Milan.