Jung Yu-mi "Parent divorce at Second Second"...Tears in Mother's Thinking

Seoul) = Actor Jung Yu-mi tears at the thought of his mother as he confessions family history.In the MBN entertainment program Want broadcasted at 10:20 pm on the 15th, Park Ha-suns steamy actor Lee So-yeon and Jung Yu-mi continued to lead the Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge Travel in Chungbuk.Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge Travel Day 1 evening, Jung Yu-mi said: Who is the one who comes to mind when its the hardest?, and answered Mom to Shin Ae-ras question.Jung Yu-mi said, My parents were in a divorce by the second grade of elementary school.Jung Yu-mi was lucky to say, What my mother always said is not where I have ....Jung Yu-mi said, I told my mother not to act without money, without courtesy, so that I would not listen to the sound of my fathers child.Lee So-yeon and Park Ha-sun, who are close to the tearful Jung Yu-mi, also wept together.On the other hand, MBN entertainment program Want is a hyper-realism travel entertainment program of Top Star Steamers who go on a 100% purity tour and is broadcast every Thursday at 10:20 pm.

Seoul) = Actor Jung Yu-mi tears at the thought of his mother as he Confessions family history.

In the MBN entertainment program 'Want' broadcasted at 10:20 pm on the 15th, Park Ha-sun's steamy actor Lee So-yeon and Jung Yu-mi continued to lead the Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge Travel in Chungbuk.

Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge Travel Day 1 evening, Jung Yu-mi said: "Who is the one who comes to mind when it's the hardest? ", and answered "Mom" to Shin Ae-ra's question. Jung Yu-mi said, "My parents were in a divorce by the second grade of elementary school."

Jung Yu-mi was lucky to say, "What my mother always said is not where I have ...." Jung Yu-mi said, "I told my mother not to act without money, without courtesy, so that I would not listen to the sound of my father's child." Lee So-yeon and Park Ha-sun, who are close to the tearful Jung Yu-mi, also wept together.

On the other hand, MBN entertainment program 'Want' is a hyper-realism Travel entertainment program of 'Top Star Steamers' who go on a 100% purity tour and is broadcast every Thursday at 10:20 pm.