Jung Yu-mi "9-year-old parents divorce, where you go to find a Fatherless child sound..." Park Ha-sun Daesung Wandering (Want)

Want Jung Yu-mi was brought up in a divorce family, Confessions, and best friends Park Ha-sun and Lee So-yeon also wept together.In the 4th MBN entertainment Unexpected Tour - Want broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Jung Yu-mi was shown to confessions his family history.On this day, Want followed the second trip to Danyang, Chungbuk, with Lee So-yeon and Jung Yu-mi, who have been friendship for 12 years through Travel Guide Shin Ae-ra and Park Ha-sun and drama Dong-yi.The actress four had a late-night meal, and Jung Yu-mi said, As an actress, the cast that you can take as you get older feels like theres a limit to the role you can take, even when you choose a piece.Shin Ae-ra has passed much earlier than we have, he said.Shin Ae-ra said: I have to accept it, my situation, my age, my condition and so on, if you keep trying to reverse it, it gets so miserable, hard, sad and compared.I am really worried about it now, he said. In the past, actresses were worried about about 30 years old, but I feel like they have gone back to 10 years.Jung Yu-mi, 39 years old and about 40 years old, said, When I met Shin Ae-ra, I wanted to ask such things.As an actor, I thought you would say a good word as a senior in life, but I was grateful. As the actress nights grew deeper and more ripe, when Shin Ae-ra said, Who do you think of when youre the hardest?, and Jung Yu-mi replied, Of course I am a mother.In particular, Jung Yu-mi said, Both parents were divided.I was a divorce by the time I was in the second grade of elementary school.  My mother was alone, I was alone (without my brother), so I always said, Where are you going?Jung Yu-mi, who was blushing, said,  (where) my mother told me not to do anything polite so that I would not hear the sound of Fatherless Child.Park Ha-sun, who is best in Jung Yu-mis tears, also cried with his face covered.Shin Ae-ra, a mother of three siblings, sympathized more than anyone else, and comforted her juniors, saying, If you talk about your mother or family in a strange way, he said.About a tour - Want broadcast screen capture
Want Jung Yu-mi was brought up in a divorce family, Confessions, and best friends Park Ha-sun and Lee So-yeon also wept together.In the 4th MBN entertainment Unexpected Tour - Want broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Jung Yu-mi was shown to confessions his family history.On this day, Want followed the second trip to Danyang, Chungbuk, with Lee So-yeon and Jung Yu-mi, who have been friendship for 12 years through Travel Guide Shin Ae-ra and Park Ha-sun and drama Dong-yi.The actress four had a late-night meal, and Jung Yu-mi said, As an actress, the cast that you can take as you get older feels like theres a limit to the role you can take, even when you choose a piece.Shin Ae-ra has passed much earlier than we have, he said.Shin Ae-ra said: I have to accept it, my situation, my age, my condition and so on, if you keep trying to reverse it, it gets so miserable, hard, sad and compared.I am really worried about it now, he said. In the past, actresses were worried about about 30 years old, but I feel like they have gone back to 10 years.Jung Yu-mi, 39 years old and about 40 years old, said, When I met Shin Ae-ra, I wanted to ask such things.As an actor, I thought you would say a good word as a senior in life, but I was grateful. As the actress nights grew deeper and more ripe, when Shin Ae-ra said, Who do you think of when youre the hardest?, and Jung Yu-mi replied, Of course I am a mother.In particular, Jung Yu-mi said, Both parents were divided.I was a divorce by the time I was in the second grade of elementary school.  My mother was alone, I was alone (without my brother), so I always said, Where are you going?Jung Yu-mi, who was blushing, said,  (where) my mother told me not to do anything polite so that I would not hear the sound of Fatherless Child.Park Ha-sun, who is best in Jung Yu-mis tears, also cried with his face covered.Shin Ae-ra, a mother of three siblings, sympathized more than anyone else, and comforted her juniors, saying, If you talk about your mother or family in a strange way, he said.About a tour - Want broadcast screen capture

'Want' Jung Yu-mi was brought up in a divorce family, Confessions, and best friends Park Ha-sun and Lee So-yeon also wept together.

In the 4th MBN entertainment "Unexpected Tour - Want" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Jung Yu-mi was shown to Confessions his family history.

On this day, 'Want' followed the second trip to Danyang, Chungbuk, with Lee So-yeon and Jung Yu-mi, who have been friendship for 12 years through 'Travel Guide' Shin Ae-ra and Park Ha-sun and drama 'Dong-yi'.

The actress four had a late-night meal, and Jung Yu-mi said, "As an actress, the cast that you can take as you get older feels like there's a limit to the role you can take, even when you choose a piece. Shin Ae-ra has passed much earlier than we have, "he said.

Shin Ae-ra said: "I have to accept it, my situation, my age, my condition and so on, if you keep trying to reverse it, it gets so miserable, hard, sad and compared. "I am really worried about it now," he said. "In the past, actresses were worried about about 30 years old, but I feel like they have gone back to 10 years."

Jung Yu-mi, 39 years old and about 40 years old, said, "When I met Shin Ae-ra, I Wanted to ask such things. As an actor, I thought you would say a good word as a senior in life, but I was grateful. "

As the actress' nights grew deeper and more ripe, when Shin Ae-ra said, "Who do you think of when you're the hardest? ", and Jung Yu-mi replied, "Of course I am a mother."

In particular, Jung Yu-mi said, "Both parents were divided. I was a divorce by the time I was in the second grade of elementary school. "" My mother was alone, I was alone (without my brother), so I always said, "Where are you going?"

Jung Yu-mi, who was blushing, said, " (where) my mother told me not to do anything polite so that I would not hear the sound of 'Fatherless Child'."

Park Ha-sun, who is best in Jung Yu-mi's tears, also cried with his face covered. Shin Ae-ra, a mother of three siblings, sympathized more than anyone else, and comforted her juniors, saying, "If you talk about your mother or family in a strange way," he said.

'About a tour - Want' broadcast screen capture