Joy, a shaman..."The process of getting ancestry is hard, I'm the same person" (The Secret Lovers')

It has been revealed that Secret of The Secret Lovers Joy is a shaman.In the 9th KBS Joy love reality The Secret Lovers broadcast on the 20th, the images of young men and women Aaron, David, Michel, Brad, Joy, Lamy, John, Summer, Tina and Hera, who suspect each other due to the randomly released Secret, got on the air.Brad, who received both Joe and Tinas Date application at the same time, enjoyed Joy and the workshop Date in the morning and Tina and the restaurant Date in the afternoon.Brad and Joy, who had been working on the workshop Date first, were saddened by the fact that they could not continue the conversation because they focused on the cutting board production.It was a sad date, he said.Brad and Tinas restaurant Date were also unfortunate.Tina, who has been favorable to Brad for the time being, said to Brad, I did not know you would pick me.I think I already have a mate, said 4MC Jang Do-yeon, Min Kyung Hoon, Delay, and Paul Kim.In particular, Min Kyung Hoon said, Even if I was in Brads position, I would not have been ridiculous.These young men and women who arrived at the Secret Mountain after their dates. At this time, a new letter arrived and said, From today, a box of truth opens.Inside the box of truth is your Secret: You can open only one of the 10 Secrets. First of all, David opened a secret with a sacred man and shocked young men and women. Who is it?, It is a reverse class and the young men and women started to doubt each other, and among them Aaron looked surprised and gathered attention.Earlier, he read Joys Secret box, because he noticed that the hint of GOOD meant slaughter.I was so embarrassed, I could not even see my eyes because I would be caught, Joy said in an interview with the production team.Three of my family are shamans, and I am a baby about six months old. Joy said, I think the general public can not help but be surprised, and I am afraid that people will see through their inner hearts.But Im not a god. I wanted to show you the same person. He made the 4MC and viewers hearts worse.At the end of the broadcast, the last date for male cast members to choose female cast members was announced, and the unpredictable love line made me wonder about the 10th time next week.The Secret Lovers is broadcast every Tuesday at 9:50 pm on KBS Joy.

It has been revealed that Secret of The Secret Lovers' Joy is a shaman.

In the 9th KBS Joy love reality The Secret Lovers' broadcast on the 20th, the images of young men and women Aaron, David, Michel, Brad, Joy, Lamy, John, Summer, Tina and Hera, who suspect each other due to the randomly released Secret, got on the air.

Brad, who received both Joe and Tina's Date application at the same time, enJoyed Joy and the workshop Date in the morning and Tina and the restaurant Date in the afternoon. Brad and Joy, who had been working on the workshop Date first, were saddened by the fact that they could not continue the conversation because they focused on the cutting board production. It was a sad Date," he said.

Brad and Tina's restaurant Date were also unfortunate. Tina, who has been favorable to Brad for the time being, said to Brad, "I did not know you would pick me." I think I already have a mate, "said 4MC Jang Do-yeon, Min Kyung Hoon, Delay, and Paul Kim. In particular, Min Kyung Hoon said, "Even if I was in Brad's position, I would not have been ridiculous."

These young men and women who arrived at the Secret Mountain after their Dates. At this time, a new letter arrived and said, "From today, a box of truth opens. Inside the box of truth is your Secret: You can open only one of the 10 Secrets. "

First of all, David opened a Secret with a "sacred man" and shocked young men and women. "Who is it? "," It is a reverse class "and the young men and women started to doubt each other, and among them Aaron looked surprised and gathered attention. Earlier, he read Joy's Secret box, because he noticed that the hint of 'GOOD' meant 'slaughter'.

"I was so embarrassed, I could not even see my eyes because I would be caught," Joy said in an interview with the production team. Three of my family are shamans, and I am a baby about six months old. "

Joy said, "I think the general public can not help but be surprised, and I am afraid that people will see through their inner hearts. But I'm not a god. I wanted to show you the same person." He made the 4MC and viewers' hearts worse.

At the end of the broadcast, the last Date for male cast members to choose female cast members was announced, and the unpredictable love line made me wonder about the 10th time next week.

The Secret Lovers' is broadcast every Tuesday at 9:50 pm on KBS Joy.