Jessica "I have no place to hide...Alone endured, I think it was Do best" in my heart Confessions

Jessica, from Girls Generation, has made Confessions of her inner heart.Jessica recently posted a video on her YouTube channel Jessica Jung entitled Its been a long time, Ill show you how its been.In the video, she said: Its been so long, you know, Im on a show in China. This is a make-up room.Im filming myself on camera everywhere, so I have nowhere to hide, he said, lucky.Jessica, who later showed her life in China, showed her a huge wine glass, saying, Today I will drink with my friend.My fans gave me that I like to drink, and here Im just eating popcorn, because if I eat it and pour it on my face, he said.Jessica said, I am preparing for the solo stage, and I am a leader, so I came to practice separately.After practicing, I have Alones own time. Jessica said, I was thinking about it before bed, she said. I want to share it with you.What is in my mind and what I think, and what I want to express to you. Fans always make memes that are fun, that makes me really happy, I imagine making memes, and theyre really cute, he said.You know well, I do not really talk about my heart, he said.I tried to endure Alone, I thought it was Do best over the last few years, but ... he cut back.I had time to shop. Jessica said, Im a little heartbeat now. Feelings is home.I heard a French restaurant and said, There is no real person here. It is Feelings we rented.Meanwhile, Jessica has been in public love with Tyler since 2013.He also appeared in Chinas popular entertainment Duckweed Wetger Season 3 and ranked second.

Jessica, from Girls' Generation, has made Confessions of her inner heart.

Jessica recently posted a video on her YouTube channel Jessica Jung entitled 'It's been a long time, I'll show you how it's been.'

In the video, she said: "It's been so long, you know, I'm on a show in China. This is a make-up room. I'm filming myself on camera everywhere, so I have nowhere to hide," he said, lucky.

Jessica, who later showed her life in China, showed her a huge wine glass, saying, "Today I will drink with my friend." "My fans gave me that I like to drink, and here I'm just eating popcorn, because if I eat it and pour it on my face," he said.

Jessica said, "I am preparing for the solo stage, and I am a leader, so I came to practice separately."

After practicing, I have Alone's own time. Jessica said, "I was thinking about it before bed," she said. "I want to share it with you. What is in my mind and what I think, and what I want to express to you. "

"Fans always make memes that are fun, that makes me really happy, I imagine making memes, and they're really cute," he said. "You know well, I do not really talk about my heart," he said.

"I tried to endure Alone, I thought it was Do best over the last few years, but ..." he cut back.

I had time to shop. Jessica said, "I'm a little heartbeat now. Feelings is home." I heard a French restaurant and said, "There is no real person here. It is Feelings we rented."

Meanwhile, Jessica has been in public love with Tyler since 2013. He also appeared in China's popular entertainment 'Duckweed Wetger' Season 3 and ranked second.