Jeong Ho-young "It's getting worse between wife and partner...Jeju Island is away" (OK?OK!)

Jeong Ho-young Chef has been in a feud with his wife, Confessions said.On September 20th KBS 2TV Antioch, Jeong Ho-young Chef said, I am in business with my wife.When Yang Se-hyeong asked, Do you have any trouble working with your wife?, Jeong Ho-young Chef frankly said, The relationship has become very bad.Now my wife is at a Jeju Island store, he said. I fell a lot and got better.
Jeong Ho-young Chef has been in a feud with his wife, Confessions said.On September 20th KBS 2TV Antioch, Jeong Ho-young Chef said, I am in business with my wife.When Yang Se-hyeong asked, Do you have any trouble working with your wife?, Jeong Ho-young Chef frankly said, The relationship has become very bad.Now my wife is at a Jeju Island store, he said. I fell a lot and got better.

Jeong Ho-young Chef has been in a feud with his wife, Confessions said.

On September 20th KBS 2TV 'Antioch', Jeong Ho-young Chef said, "I am in business with my wife."

When Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Do you have any trouble working with your wife?", Jeong Ho-young Chef frankly said, "The relationship has become very bad."

"Now my wife is at a Jeju Island store," he said. "I fell a lot and got better."