Jason "Black history Lives With Head Braids" Not Eating 100 Million Dollars (Latte 9)

Jason talked about his days studying in the Netherlands.On the channel S Kim Gus Latte 9 (hereinafter referred to as Latte 9), which was broadcast on September 28, Jason appeared as a special MC, and the group Rumble magazine Didi, Gayun and Barm appeared as MZ guests to share various stories on the theme of You can do it, so you can reverse your life!When Kim Gu asked about the pain he endured for success, Jason said, I ate fries for about three months because I did not have enough money when I was studying in the Netherlands.I dont eat even if I give you 100 million now.When Kim Gu asked about Black History, Jason said, When I was in the Netherlands too.I braided my dress locks, and no one talked to me, he said, laughing.

Jason talked about his days studying in the Netherlands.

On the channel S 'Kim Gu's Latte 9' (hereinafter referred to as 'Latte 9'), which was broadcast on September 28, Jason appeared as a special MC, and the group Rumble magazine Didi, Gayun and Barm appeared as MZ guests to share various stories on the theme of 'You can do it, so you can reverse your life!'

When Kim Gu asked about the pain he endured for success, Jason said, "I ate fries for about three months because I did not have enough money when I was studying in the Netherlands. I don’t eat even if I give you 100 million now.”

When Kim Gu asked about Black history, Jason said, "When I was in the Netherlands too." "I braided my dress locks, and no one talked to me," he said, laughing.