IVE, 'MU Bang' No. 1 without appearing on the air .. In 10 months of debut,

Group IVE (IVE) was another No. 1 without appearing on music broadcasts.IVE (An Eugene, Autumn, Ray, Jang Won-young, Leeds, Leeds, Iseo) won the first trophy with the third single title song After LIKE on KBS 2TV Music Bank, which was broadcast on the 23rd.IVE, which recently ended its After LIKE activities, proved overwhelming popularity by winning first place without appearing on the air, and Jang Won-young, who is appearing as a fixed player as Music Banks Cherry Rabbit Wonyoung Bank President (MC), was awarded the top trophy directly.IVE said through its agency, I am really grateful that IVE is so loved.Ive been with the audience for a long time since Corona 19 recently, so I think I was able to work with the members because I was so strong because the atmosphere was so good.I think that many people and children have come to the festival with their parents and sometimes seen them singing our songs in a row and dancing along with Love Dive dances, and many people have been doing 33 times since the end of their activities because they loved their debut song Eleven, Love Dive, and After Lake. I think I was able to win the first place thanks to the IVE staff, IVE members families, and my beloved dive (fan club), so I will thank you again and I will be able to be a IVE to show good activities in the future. On the other hand, IVE, which added the first trophy in Music Bank on the day, built a gold pagoda called 33 gold medals in music broadcasting.

group IVE (IVE) was another No. 1 without appearing on music broadcasts.

IVE (An Eugene, Autumn, Ray, Jang Won-young, Leeds, Leeds, Iseo) won the first trophy with the third single title song After LIKE on KBS 2TV Music Bank, which was broadcast on the 23rd.

IVE, which recently ended its After LIKE activities, proved overwhelming popularity by winning first place without appearing on the air, and Jang Won-young, who is appearing as a fixed player as Music Bank's Cherry Rabbit Wonyoung Bank President (MC), was awarded the top trophy directly.

IVE said through its agency, "I am really grateful that IVE is so Loved. “I’ve been with the audience for a long time since Corona 19 recently, so I think I was able to work with the members because I was so strong because the atmosphere was so good.”

“I think that many people and children have come to the festival with their parents and sometimes seen them singing our songs in a row and dancing along with Love DIVE dances, and many people have been doing 33 times since the end of their activities because they Loved their debut song Eleven, Love DIVE, and After Lake.” I think I was able to win the first place thanks to the IVE staff, IVE members' families, and my beLoved dIVE (fan club), so I will thank you again and I will be able to be a IVE to show good activities in the future. "

On the other hand, IVE, which added the first trophy in Music Bank' on the day, built a gold pagoda called 33 gold medals in music broadcasting.