IU, perfect Love Live for the in-air break! "I feel left alone at the main stadIUm."

Singer IU performed a light Love Live! performance even in the accident.The IU held a solo concert The Golden Hour: Under the Orange Sun at the Olympic main stadium in Jamsil-dong Sports Complex, Seoul on the 18th.It is the first time that a Korean female singer has opened a concert at the main stadium.The main stadium has a seating capacity of 69,950 seats and can accommodate up to 100,000 people including standing.About 130,000 audiences entered the IU Concert held on the 17th and 18th, and they shared precious time with the IU.Im not speaking inhuman words, I felt like I was left alone at the main stadium, I called it courageous, the IU, who sang This Now and The End of the Day, said with a laugh alone.It was a perfect Love Live! so that I could not feel the accident.The IUs commitment to float the moon on the Venues came at this Concert, which called the Stroberry Door on a hot air balloon.IU, who shook hands with fans on the second and third floors, looked lovingly at the fans and turned a turn around Venues.The IU, which even called Get My Hands, replaced the mid-performance Inire, who said, In the three years that I couldnt perform, there was also a Stroberry Moon and Get My Hands running back.It is the same level that I have come out of the feelings. I was horrified even though I was not crazy because of my ears.
Singer IU performed a light Love Live! performance even in the accident.The IU held a solo concert The Golden Hour: Under the Orange Sun at the Olympic main stadium in Jamsil-dong Sports Complex, Seoul on the 18th.It is the first time that a Korean female singer has opened a concert at the main stadium.The main stadium has a seating capacity of 69,950 seats and can accommodate up to 100,000 people including standing.About 130,000 audiences entered the IU Concert held on the 17th and 18th, and they shared precious time with the IU.Im not speaking inhuman words, I felt like I was left alone at the main stadium, I called it courageous, the IU, who sang This Now and The End of the Day, said with a laugh alone.It was a perfect Love Live! so that I could not feel the accident.The IUs commitment to float the moon on the Venues came at this Concert, which called the Stroberry Door on a hot air balloon.IU, who shook hands with fans on the second and third floors, looked lovingly at the fans and turned a turn around Venues.The IU, which even called Get My Hands, replaced the mid-performance Inire, who said, In the three years that I couldnt perform, there was also a Stroberry Moon and Get My Hands running back.It is the same level that I have come out of the feelings. I was horrified even though I was not crazy because of my ears.

Singer IU performed a light Love Live! performance even in the accident.

The IU held a solo Concert 'The Golden Hour: Under the Orange Sun' at the olympic main stadIUm in Jamsil-dong Sports Complex, Seoul on the 18th. It is the first time that a Korean female Singer has opened a Concert at the main stadIUm.

The main stadIUm has a seating capacity of 69,950 seats and can accommodate up to 100,000 people including standing. About 130,000 audiences entered the IU Concert held on the 17th and 18th, and they shared precious time with the IU.

"I'm not speaking inhuman words, I felt like I was left alone at the main stadIUm, I called it courageous," the IU, who sang "This Now" and "The End of the Day," said with a laugh alone. It was a perfect Love Live! so that I could not feel the accident.

The IU's commitment to float the moon on the Venues came at this Concert, which called the "Stroberry Door" on a hot air balloon. IU, who shook hands with fans on the second and third floors, looked lovingly at the fans and turned a turn around Venues.

The IU, which even called "Get My Hands," replaced the mid-performance Inire, who said, "In the three years that I couldn't perform, there was also a "Stroberry Moon" and "Get My Hands" running back. "It is the same level that I have come out of the 'feelings'. I was horrified even though I was not crazy because of my ears."