It\'s Beautiful Now' The growing so beom-jun, the remaining six times will be a real accident?

Can I complete the It\s Beautiful Now Igane marriage project?In KBS 2TV weekend drama Its Beautiful Now (director Kim Sung-geun, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production SLL, Drama House Studio, content writing), the youngest son of Su-jae (seo beam-jun) was the one who planned the Records of the Grand Historian marriage He showed a more grown up figure.Suzanne was given Records of the Grand Historian by her best friend and had a breakup with Yuna (Choi Ye-bin), who was a partner of a false marriage but fell in real love.And I was so absorbed in my work to forget the pain. The cleaning that started was hard, but surprisingly well suited to my aptitude.I was ignored by a suited employee, but it was better to clean it without thinking, and I knew the value of the money that I sweated so much.There was no more irony to do business with my parents apartment.Above all, I realized that self-esteem comes out when I have low self-esteem.When the whole story of the Record of the Grand Historian marriage was revealed to the family, it was a remarkable change in the self-esteem that was loudly said that he would solve it alone rather than admitting his fault.It was also the moment when the present (Yoon Shi-yoon) showed a happy smile on such a remarkable change.As Su-jae became an adult silently, two older brothers, Oh Min-seok, who were the worries of adults, and the current marriage were concluded.And the reunion with Yuna, who had only wished for happiness at a distance, is also rising.In the last broadcast, Su-jae asked for help from the present and solved Yunas brothers troublesome song, and Yuna went to his workplace to convey his gratitude and was accidentally replaced by Su-jae.Yuna, who saw the cleaning cart on the hillside slip down, pushed the floodgate, raising questions about how the relationship between the two will change.Su-jae and Yuna, who loved the world without hesitation, such as shouting the center of the world and kissing the first in the middle of the food truck zone.I could not afford the situation around me, and I was sad to have a farewell, so I could not forget each other afterwards.So the voices of viewers who support the reunion of the two are also growing.

Can I complete the It\'s Beautiful Now' Igane marriage project?

In KBS 2TV weekend Drama 'Its Beautiful Now' (director Kim Sung-geun, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production SLL, Drama House Studio, content writing), the youngest son of Su-jae (seo beam-jun) was the one who planned the 'Records of the Grand Historian marriage' He showed a more grown up figure.

Suzanne was given Records of the Grand Historian by her best friend and had a breakup with Yuna (Choi Ye-bin), who was a partner of a false marriage but fell in real love. And I was so absorbed in my work to forget the pain. The cleaning that started was hard, but surprisingly well suited to my aptitude. I was ignored by a suited employee, but it was better to clean it without thinking, and I knew the value of the 'money' that I sweated so much. There was no more irony to do business with my parents' apartment.

Above all, I realized that "self-esteem comes out when I have low self-esteem." When the whole story of the Record of the Grand Historian marriage was revealed to the family, it was a remarkable change in the self-esteem that was loudly said that he would "solve it alone" rather than admitting his fault. It was also the moment when the present (Yoon Shi-yoon) showed a happy smile on such a remarkable change.

As Su-jae became an adult silently, two older brothers, Oh Min-seok, who were the worries of adults, and the current marriage were concluded. And the reunion with Yuna, who had only wished for happiness at a distance, is also rising. In the last broadcast, Su-jae asked for help from the present and solved Yuna's brother's troublesome song, and Yuna went to his workplace to convey his gratitude and was accidentally replaced by Su-jae. Yuna, who saw the cleaning cart on the hillside slip down, pushed the floodgate, raising questions about how the relationship between the two will change.

Su-jae and Yuna, who loved the world without hesitation, such as shouting "the center of the world" and kissing the first in the middle of the food truck zone. I could not afford the situation around me, and I was sad to have a farewell, so I could not forget each other afterwards. So the voices of viewers who support the reunion of the two are also growing.