"I'm a traitor?" Sunye, listed in Wonder Girls Withdrawal Flaming

Sunye, a group from Wonder Girls, announced his position on the speculation and flaming that emerged after appearing on Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center.Sunye said on September 20, I think there are a lot of opinions about the stories related to Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the Gold Counseling Center a while ago. I want to finish this work and I want to summarize my thoughts.Sunye said on the 2nd day of the Gold Counseling Center that he had expressed his concerns about the child. The trouble I took with my courage to my counseling center was not about Wonder Girls story but about my child.As you know, after recording, the parts of the editing are clearly out of my jurisdiction, and I can see the flow of the broadcast after the broadcast is broadcast on Yi Gi Sunye, who expressed his embarrassment and regret over the editorial direction of the Gold Counselor production team, said, Unfortunately, Boni was a broadcast that seemed like a mother.I think it was time to learn another broadcast. Anything will be in each others shoes. I understand and pass. After the broadcast, Wonder Girls Withdrawal related rumors and malicious comments were also revealed.Sunye said, The story about Wonder Girls as much as the child problem is a sensitive story to the members of the party as well as the members. I sincerely apologized to those who have been hurt and hurt by me.Nevertheless, why did you do Withdrawal, excuse is excuse Yi Gi is many words.Of course, I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind. I have been deeply grateful to our members and members for their family and their company for their lifetime of debt, because they have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company that were going through the work together, and have acknowledged Choices about my marriage, he added.The netizens who poured out Flaming responded firmly.Sunye said, I have no more to tell those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech.I do not know what more you want and what you want to hear. I did the Yi Gi Choices at the time, but I have nothing more to say to outsiders who are overly trying to know from one to ten things inside the house.Those who look at me from a different perspective and just judge me, those who say that they are betrayers.Is life a tremendous collapse due to me, or is Savoie so shocked that you say so?So, from my point of view, I think I can think the same for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America.I will explain and finish the meaningless things so that I will not be able to do anything more for those who support me. Explain.I think you have a lot of opinions about the stories about Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the gold counseling center a while ago. I want to summarize my thoughts with the desire to finish this work.First of all, the trouble I took to the counseling center was not the Wonder Girls story but the trouble about my child.As you know, after recording, the parts of editing can be seen after the I broadcast on Yi Gi, which is out of my jurisdiction.This was exactly what the child was worried about.I am old enough to feel peoples special eyes because of congenital ptosis, and what advice should I give my child? The story about surgery was not my objection, and I was worried about the timing of surgery.Unfortunately, Boni, I was a little bit of a mother-like broadcast, and I think it was time to learn to broadcast again, because there will be a position of each other.I understand.It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is as sensitive to the members as it is to me as the party.Just by taking the last thing out again, someone might not want to do it.Nevertheless, I conveyed my heart with the desire to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me.Nevertheless, why did you do Withdrawal? Its an excuse. Yi Gi is a lot of words.Of course, I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind.I am living with my family and my company for the rest of my life because I have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company who were going through the work, and I have been grateful for my Choices about my marriage.But I have nothing more to say to those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech.I dont know what you want more, what you want me to hear more.It took a long time, but it was a really happy first solo album activity period, communicating with those who waited for me and those who still cheered me.Its not my goal to get that back, or to run back for that.From a different standpoint than me, those who look at me and just judge me, those who say that they are betrayers.Is that what you say because I have caused a great deal of life to collapse, or Savoie has a great mental shock?So, from my point of view, is it the logic that I can think of as the same for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America?I will explain and finish these meaningless things so that I and those who support me will no longer have to care.

Sunye, a group from Wonder Girls, announced his position on the speculation and Flaming that emerged after appearing on Channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center'.

Sunye said on September 20, "I think there are a lot of opinions about the stories related to Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the 'Gold Counseling Center' a while ago. I want to finish this work and I want to summarize my thoughts."

Sunye said on the 2nd day of the 'Gold Counseling Center' that he had expressed his concerns about the child. "The trouble I took with my courage to my counseling center was not about Wonder Girls story but about my child. As you know, after recording, the parts of the editing are clearly out of my jurisdiction, and I can see the flow of the broadcast after the broadcast is broadcast on Yi Gi "

Sunye, who expressed his embarrassment and regret over the editorial direction of the 'Gold Counselor' production team, said, "Unfortunately, Boni was a broadcast that seemed like a mother. I think it was time to learn another broadcast. Anything will be in each other's shoes. I understand and pass. "

After the broadcast, Wonder Girls Withdrawal related rumors and malicious comments were also revealed.

Sunye said, "The story about Wonder Girls as much as the child problem is a sensitive story to the members of the party as well as the members." "I sincerely apologized to those who have been hurt and hurt by me. Nevertheless, why did you do Withdrawal, excuse is excuse Yi Gi is many words. Of course, I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind. "

"I have been deeply grateful to our members and members for their family and their company for their lifetime of debt, because they have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company that were going through the work together, and have acknowledged Choices about my marriage," he added.

The netizens who poured out Flaming responded firmly. Sunye said, "I have no more to tell those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech. I do not know what more you want and what you want to hear. "I did the Yi Gi Choices at the time, but I have nothing more to say to outsiders who are overly trying to know from one to ten things inside the house."

"Those who look at me from a different perspective and just judge me, those who say that they are betrayers. Is life a tremendous collapse due to me, or is Savoie so shocked that you say so? So, from my point of view, I think I can think the same for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America. I will explain and finish the meaningless things so that I will not be able to do anything more for those who support me. "

Explain.

I think you have a lot of opinions about the stories about Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the gold counseling center a while ago. I want to summarize my thoughts with the desire to finish this work.

First of all, the trouble I took to the counseling center was not the Wonder Girls story but the trouble about my child. As you know, after recording, the parts of editing can be seen after the I broadcast on Yi Gi, which is out of my jurisdiction.

This was exactly what the child was worried about. 'I am old enough to feel people's special eyes because of congenital ptosis, and what advice should I give my child?' The story about surgery was not my objection, and I was worried about the timing of surgery. Unfortunately, Boni, I was a little bit of a mother-like broadcast, and I think it was time to learn to broadcast again, because there will be a position of each other. I understand.

It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is as sensitive to the members as it is to me as the party. Just by taking the last thing out again, someone might not want to do it. Nevertheless, I conveyed my heart with the desire to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me. Nevertheless, why did you do Withdrawal? It's an excuse. Yi Gi is a lot of words.

Of course, I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind. I am living with my family and my company for the rest of my life because I have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company who were going through the work, and I have been grateful for my Choices about my marriage.

But I have nothing more to say to those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech. I don't know what you want more, what you want me to hear more.

It took a long time, but it was a really happy first solo album activity period, communicating with those who waited for me and those who still cheered me. It's not my goal to get that back, or to run back for that.

From a different standpoint than me, those who look at me and just judge me, those who say that they are betrayers. Is that what you say because I have caused a great deal of life to collapse, or Savoie has a great mental shock? So, from my point of view, is it the logic that I can think of as the same for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America? I will explain and finish these meaningless things so that I and those who support me will no longer have to care.