'I Live Alone Get off' Honey Jay, Taemyung 'Love'. "Husband, put fish on."

Dancer honey Jay reveals behind marriage storyHoney Jay first unveiled the marriage story on MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 23rd.Jun Hyun-moo delivered a congratulatory message, conveying the pregnancy of honey Jay: Gian84 shyly handed a bouquet of flowers to the honey Jay.Thank you, said honey Jay, thanking him.I dont feel it, but now I feel it a little bit. Taemyeong is Love, said Honey Jay.When asked why he built Taemyung as Love, honey Jay said, I named him 2 years old. His name is Love.I thought I wanted to build it like that, and I told him about the name of the second year old. He said that Love was the person who would be Husband after the baby was born.I have been talking about marriage since I first met (my boyfriend), said honey Jay.Park said, I know people who will marriage at once.Also, honey Jay said, I ate rice and applied fish, he said of the friendly appearance of the prospective groom.At this time, Code Kunst laughed when Kim Kwang-gyu also said that he had applied his fish.When Jun Hyun-moo said, What side is against the honey jay?, Honey Jay explained the preliminary grooms heartbeat point, saying, I looked so good.I thought who poured water at the gathering of my friends, but I rolled the tissues without saying anything and I just wiped it. I saw it and it looked so good.Thats it, because you already like it, everything looks pretty, Code Kunst said.Earlier, honey Jay posted a shadow photo taken with preliminary Husband on the 15th, and received a celebration of many fans by announcing marriage and pregnancy news.
Dancer honey Jay reveals behind marriage storyHoney Jay first unveiled the marriage story on MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 23rd.Jun Hyun-moo delivered a congratulatory message, conveying the pregnancy of honey Jay: Gian84 shyly handed a bouquet of flowers to the honey Jay.Thank you, said honey Jay, thanking him.I dont feel it, but now I feel it a little bit. Taemyeong is Love, said Honey Jay.When asked why he built Taemyung as Love, honey Jay said, I named him 2 years old. His name is Love.I thought I wanted to build it like that, and I told him about the name of the second year old. He said that Love was the person who would be Husband after the baby was born.I have been talking about marriage since I first met (my boyfriend), said honey Jay.Park said, I know people who will marriage at once.Also, honey Jay said, I ate rice and applied fish, he said of the friendly appearance of the prospective groom.At this time, Code Kunst laughed when Kim Kwang-gyu also said that he had applied his fish.When Jun Hyun-moo said, What side is against the honey jay?, Honey Jay explained the preliminary grooms heartbeat point, saying, I looked so good.I thought who poured water at the gathering of my friends, but I rolled the tissues without saying anything and I just wiped it. I saw it and it looked so good.Thats it, because you already like it, everything looks pretty, Code Kunst said.Earlier, honey Jay posted a shadow photo taken with preliminary Husband on the 15th, and received a celebration of many fans by announcing marriage and pregnancy news.

Dancer Honey Jay reveals behind marriage story

Honey Jay first unveiled the marriage story on MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the 23rd.

Jun Hyun-moo delivered a congratulatory message, conveying the pregnancy of Honey Jay: Gian84 shyly handed a bouquet of flowers to the Honey Jay. "Thank you," said Honey Jay, thanking him.

“I don’t feel it, but now I feel it a little bit. Taemyeong is Love,” said Honey Jay.

When asked why he built Taemyung as Love, Honey Jay said, "I named him 2 years old. His name is Love. “I thought I wanted to build it like that, and I told him about the name of the second year old. He said that Love was the person who would be Husband after the baby was born.”

"I have been talking about marriage since I first met (my boyfriend)," said Honey Jay. Park said, "I know people who will marriage at once."

Also, Honey Jay said, "I ate rice and applied fish," he said of the friendly appearance of the prospective groom. At this time, Code Kunst laughed when Kim Kwang-gyu also said that he had applied his fish. When Jun Hyun-moo said, "What side is against the Honey Jay?", Honey Jay explained the preliminary groom's heartbeat point, saying, "I looked so good."

"I thought who poured water at the gathering of my friends, but I rolled the tissues without saying anything and I just wiped it. I saw it and it looked so good."

"That's it, because you already like it, everything looks pretty," Code Kunst said.

Earlier, Honey Jay posted a shadow photo taken with preliminary Husband on the 15th, and received a celebration of many fans by announcing marriage and pregnancy news.