Han Min Jung Cho Ye-young's final couple Special final episode "Are you meeting well" question "Tears" ('Singles3')

Han Min Jung X Cho Ye-young became the only couple in Season 3 by confirming each others hearts in the final Choices.Byun failed to couple with Choices in a give up and yu hyun-chul.MBNxENA Singles3, which was broadcast on the 4th, recorded an average audience rating of 4.3% (based on the second part of Nielsen Koreas paid broadcasting households) on the back of the final Choices results of the third-generation Dolsing couples.On this day, the final Choices were driven by the last story of All In Couple Min Jung X Cho Ye Young and Just Myself Couple yu hyun-chul X Byun Hye-jin.First, the last routine of the couples cohabitation of Yu hyun-chul X Byun Hye-jin unfolded; while Byun Hye-jin was home alone, Lee So-ra made a surprise visit to the cohabitation house.Byun Hye-jin told Lee So-ra, I met Cain (daughter of Yu hyun-chul), and she told me about her mother naturally.(The situation) came to reality, so the mental collapsed, he said.If we are together, we only talk about exercise, so we do not have time to talk about our story, he said.Lee So-ra advised, From the mothers point of view of the three children, I understand the speed of yu hyun-chul who can not actively approach, and Enjoy your time before the final Choices, and think only good parts.Lee So-ra then greeted yu hyun-chul, who arrived at the house, and lamented lonely to the natural snuggle of the Just Myself Couple and left the house.The two of them then went on to cook together with the romance of Byun Hye-jin on the last evening, and yu hyun-chul kept gunmal in the cooking style of his and other Byun Hye-jin.In addition, it was pointed out by 4MC by pouring oil into the frying pan of Byun Hye-jin who cooks without oil.In the evening dinner, Byun Hye-jins Climbing School Private Meeting came to the fore and was responded to as not in the current situation. After a while, the two moved to the roof tower and took a back-up.yu hyun-chul expressed his positive affection, saying, I think I have become rationally close during my living together. He said, Hyejin heard that his parents were worried about (meeting with a child) and did not act completely.So, Byun Hye-jin also said, The part called Mom comes to my troubles. After a genuine conversation, I finished the last night.On the last day, Han Min Jung X called out the Friends of Min Jungs hometown and held a barbecue party. Min-ah, youre here!Friends who appeared unusually, teased the newlyweds of the All In Couple as soon as they entered the house of cohabitation, and at the barbecue party, they showed a steamy sniper move, such as Min Jung originally sees the liver (when he meets reason).MC Lee Hye-young and Yoo Se-yoon said, I will not be lonely even if Cho Ye-young comes down to Changwon station.After the cheerful meal, the second daylight time was followed. The Friends cheered the courage of the two, saying, I only teased Min Jungs divorce, but I felt the pain of the party watching Singles Season 1 & 2.Finally, Min Jung X Cho Ye-young took a group photo with Friends and ended the housewarming House.On the last night of their housemates, they had a deep conversation, drinking wine.At this time, Min Jung re-examined the story of long-distance love, a realistic obstacle between them, saying, If (Joe Ye-young) comes down to Changwon station, my parents will be worried.I never thought my job was lacking, but my confidence fell for the first time (as I met Ye-young), he confessed.In addition, Cho Ye-young, who washed his underwear and socks, said, It is uncomfortable, and the atmosphere was cold in an instant.Cho Ye-young said, I do not think Im the only Age to love. While Min Jung expressed his willingness to remarry,In an interview with the production team afterwards, Min Jung raised the tension by saying,  (Remarriage) is careful, and I want to be a little more careful.Finally, the final Choices scene of the two couples was released. (I was happy in my life), said Min Jung X Cho Ye-young, who faced each other. At this time, the reaction of 4MC, I am anxious poured tears so that Han Jung could not control it.As they stood back again, Cho Choices one Min Jung first, and then Han Min Jung turned to Cho Ye Young and became the final couple.In a subsequent interview, Min Jung said, I will understand and fit the real parts, he said. I seem to love so much.On the other hand, in the final Choices of yu hyun-chul X, yu hyun-chul left the place without turning back.Byun Hye-jin, who gave Choices a give-up in front of the seal, said, In the end, it is the most important thing for me to talk, and I thought that if I continue my relationship in the current state, I would not be able to last long.In the trailer of the special final meeting, which was followed by the regretful sigh of 4MC, All In Couple together with the appearance of eight stone-singing men and women gathered again, Are you meeting so far?The question was opened to tears, raising the curiosity.The final episode of Singles3 special, which includes the behind-the-scenes story of eight stone-singing men and women gathered again and 4MC and whether they are Hyeonker (reality couple), will be broadcast on MBN and ENA channels at 10 p.m. on the 11th (Sun).In addition, Chuseok special Singles Special, which can meet the story of Season 3 Lee So-ra X Choi Dong-hwan and the date of Singles all seasons at once, can be seen on MBN channel at 3:50 pm on the 9th.

Han Min Jung X Cho Ye-young became the only couple in Season 3 by confirming each other's hearts in the final Choices. Byun failed to couple with Choices in a Give up and yu hyun-chul.

MBNxENA 'Singles3', which was broadcast on the 4th, recorded an averAge audience rating of 4.3% (based on the second part of Nielsen Korea's paid broadcasting Households) on the back of the final Choices results of the third-generation Dolsing couples. On this day, the final Choices were driven by the last story of All In Couple' Min Jung X Cho Ye Young and 'Just myself Couple' yu hyun-chul X Byun Hye-jin.

First, the last routine of the couple's cohabitation of yu hyun-chul X Byun Hye-jin unfolded; while Byun Hye-jin was home alone, Lee So-ra made a surprise visit to the cohabitation House. Byun Hye-jin told Lee So-ra, "I met Cain (daughter of yu hyun-chul), and she told me about her mother naturally. (The situation) came to reality, so the mental collapsed, "he said. "If we are together, we only talk about exercise, so we do not have time to talk about our story," he said. Lee So-ra advised, "From the mother's point of view of the three children, I understand the speed of yu hyun-chul who can not actively approach," and "Enjoy your time before the final Choices, and think only good parts." Lee So-ra then greeted yu hyun-chul, who arrived at the House, and lamented "lonely" to the natural snuggle of the "Just myself Couple" and left the House.

The two of them then went on to cook together with the romance of Byun Hye-jin on the last evening, and yu hyun-chul kept 'gunmal' in the cooking style of his and other Byun Hye-jin. In addition, it was pointed out by 4MC by pouring Oil into the frying pan of Byun Hye-jin who cooks without Oil. In the evening dinner, Byun Hye-jin's "Climbing School Private Meeting" came to the fore and was responded to as "not in the current situation." After a while, the two moved to the roof tower and took a back-up. yu hyun-chul expressed his positive affection, saying, "I think I have become rationally close during my living together." He said, "Hyejin heard that his parents were worried about (meeting with a child) and did not act completely." So, Byun Hye-jin also said, "The part called 'Mom' comes to my troubles." After a genuine conversation, I finished the last night.

On the last day, Han Min Jung X called out the Friends of Min Jung's hometown and held a barbecue party. "Min-ah, you're here! "Friends who appeared unusually, teased the newlyweds of the All In Couple as soon as they entered the House of cohabitation, and at the barbecue party, they showed a "steamy" sniper move, such as "Min Jung originally sees the liver (when he meets reason). MC Lee Hye-young and Yoo Se-yoon said, "I will not be lonely even if Cho Ye-young comes down to Changwon station." After the cheerful meal, the second 'daylight time' was followed. The Friends cheered the courAge of the two, saying, "I only teased Min Jung's divorce, but I felt the pain of the party watching 'Singles' Season 1 & 2. Finally, Min Jung X Cho Ye-young took a group photo with Friends and ended the Housewarming House.

On the last night of their Housemates, they had a deep conversation, drinking wine. At this time, Min Jung re-examined the story of "long-distance love," a realistic obstacle between them, saying, "If (Joe Ye-young) comes down to Changwon station, my parents will be worried." "I never thought my job was lacking, but my confidence fell for the first time (as I met Ye-young)," he confessed. In addition, Cho Ye-young, who washed his underwear and socks, said, "It is uncomfortable," and the atmosphere was cold in an instant. Cho Ye-young said, "I do not think I'm the only Age to love." While Min Jung expressed his willingness to remarry, In an interview with the production team afterwards, Min Jung raised the tension by saying, " (RemarriAge) is careful, and I want to be a little more careful."

Finally, the final Choices scene of the two couples was released. " (I was happy in my life)," said Min Jung X Cho Ye-young, who faced each other. At this time, the reaction of 4MC, "I am anxious" poured tears so that Han Jung could not control it. As they stood back again, Cho Choices one Min Jung first, and then Han Min Jung turned to Cho Ye Young and became the final couple. In a subsequent interview, Min Jung said, "I will understand and fit the real parts," he said. "I seem to love so much."

On the other hand, in the final Choices of yu hyun-chul X, yu hyun-chul left the place without turning back. Byun Hye-jin, who gave Choices a give-up in front of the seal, said, "In the end, it is the most important thing for me to talk, and I thought that if I continue my relationship in the current state, I would not be able to last long." In the trailer of the Special final meeting, which was followed by the regretful sigh of 4MC, All In Couple' together with the appearance of eight stone-singing men and women gathered again, "Are you meeting so far? "The question was opened to tears, raising the curiosity.

The final episode of "Singles3" Special, which includes the behind-the-scenes story of eight stone-singing men and women gathered again and 4MC and whether they are "Hyeonker (reality couple), will be broadcast on MBN and ENA channels at 10 p.m. on the 11th (Sun). In addition, Chuseok Special 'Singles Special', which can meet the story of Season 3 Lee So-ra X Choi Dong-hwan and the date of 'Singles' all seasons at once, can be seen on MBN channel at 3:50 pm on the 9th.