'Han Gawi Fantasia' Kim Ho-joong, Life 4 Cut Song Ga-in and Choi Baek-ho Duets Stage

Kim Ho-joong, Han Gawi Fantasia, told the story of life.In the SBS Chuseok special show Han Gawi Fantasia of Kim Ho-joong (hereinafter referred to as Han Gawi Fantasia), Kim Ho-joong was portrayed with Song Ga-in, Choi Baek-ho and Duets.Many fans visited the Goyang Gymnasium to see Kim Ho-joong from all over the country.A lot of peoples winds were delivered before the opening, and Kim Ho-joong said he wanted to make a long, dreamy music for many.Kim Ho-joong began the stage with Nella Fantasia hoping that numerous dreams would take place, with Kim Ho-joong saying: Ive had a solo show thanks to you.I really think this is a miracle that I can never do alone. I think this is a miracle made with you. Kim Ho-joong performed shy (?) dances following I Lived and singing Ill Be a Lover and Partner.Kim Ho-joong, who finished the song, said, It is not more than this. I should give up quickly.I changed it to an exciting atmosphere, but was it okay? We should all enjoy it together during the Chuseok holiday with the whole family?So I prepared it, he said, putting 50 songs on the screen of the karaoke chart.Kim Ho-joong said, I want to give you all 50 songs because I have a heart, but I have picked it hard to do it on my own.Song Ga-in appeared on stage with a passion for Raining Mt. Geumgang.Kim Ho-joong said, I thought I would like to have Korean traditional music and vocal music together with Han Ga-in, so I asked Song Ga-in.I am grateful to Mr. Song Ga-in for accepting it even in a busy schedule. It is the first time we are standing together on stage in earnest, so I can not pass this stage today, so there is a song prepared by the two.Kim Ho-joong said, My first cut of the four cuts in my life is a longing. I am the first person to come to mind when I see longing.I want to believe that I will be watching this in the sky now, he said. So I would like you to follow me on a memorable trip with a song about the longing I prepared.Kim Ho-joong said of his second dream in his four-cut life, It was like a dream, but a classic album will come out. I visited Italy again in 12 years.Its like a guide to me, he said in a meeting with Italian representative tenor Andrea Bocelli.The third cut of the four cuts of life was Top Model, and Kim Ho-joong said, We seem to live with a lot of real Top Model.There were a lot of Top Model in my life, but Top Model, which made me meet you among many Top Model, is a trot. The last fourth cut was Kim Ho-joong, who said, I felt a lot of comfort in my heart with my seniors music.I got a lot of power with the song, he said. I was so happy. I do not let this music go, and I want to remain a singer until the end. Kim Ho-joong later had a stage with Choi Baek-ho and Duets.Meanwhile, SBS Chuseok special show Han Gawi Fantasia of Kim Ho-joong is Kim Ho-joongs first solo show!It is the only stage that Kim Ho-joong can show. It is a program that the whole family can do together during the Chuseok holiday.Photo l SBS broadcast screen capture

Kim Ho-joong, 'Han Gawi Fantasia', told the story of life.

In the sbs Chuseok special show "Han Gawi Fantasia of Kim Ho-joong" (hereinafter referred to as "Han Gawi Fantasia"), Kim Ho-joong was portrayed with Song Ga-in, Choi Baek-ho and Duets.

Many fans visited the Goyang Gymnasium to see Kim Ho-joong from all over the country. A lot of people's winds were delivered before the opening, and Kim Ho-joong said he wanted to "make a long, dreamy Music for many."

Kim Ho-joong began the stage with 'Nella Fantasia' hoping that numerous dreams would take place, with Kim Ho-joong saying: "I've had a solo show thanks to you. I really think this is a miracle that I can never do alone. I think this is a miracle made with you. "

Kim Ho-joong performed shy (?) dances following "I Lived" and singing "I'll Be a Lover" and "Partner". Kim Ho-joong, who finished the song, said, "It is not more than this. I should give up quickly."

"I changed it to an exciting atmosphere, but was it okay? We should all enjoy it together during the Chuseok holiday with the whole family? So I prepared it, "he said, putting 50 songs on the screen of the karaoke chart. Kim Ho-joong said, "I want to give you all 50 songs because I have a heart, but I have picked it hard to do it on my own."

Song Ga-in appeared on stage with a passion for 'Raining Mt. Geumgang'. Kim Ho-joong said, "I thought I would like to have Korean traditional Music and vocal Music together with Han Ga-in, so I asked Song Ga-in. I am grateful to Mr. Song Ga-in for accepting it even in a busy schedule. "

"It is the first time we are standing together on stage in earnest, so I can not pass this stage today, so there is a song prepared by the two."

Kim Ho-joong said, "My first cut of the four cuts in my life is a longing." "I am the first person to come to mind when I see longing. "I want to believe that I will be watching this in the sky now," he said. "So I would like you to follow me on a memorable trip with a song about the longing I prepared."

Kim Ho-joong said of his second "dream" in his four-cut life, "It was like a dream, but a classic album will come out." "I visited Italy again in 12 years." "It's like a guide to me," he said in a meeting with Italian representative tenor Andrea Bocelli.

The third cut of the four cuts of life was Top Model', and Kim Ho-joong said, "We seem to live with a lot of real Top Model. There were a lot of Top Model in my life, but Top Model, which made me meet you among many Top Model, is a trot. "

The last fourth cut was Kim Ho-joong, who said, "I felt a lot of comfort in my heart with my seniors' Music. I got a lot of power with the song, "he said." I was so happy. I do not let this Music go, and I want to remain a singer until the end. " Kim Ho-joong later had a stage with Choi Baek-ho and Duets.

Meanwhile, sbs Chuseok special show 'Han Gawi Fantasia of Kim Ho-joong' is Kim Ho-joong's first solo show! It is the only stage that Kim Ho-joong can show. It is a program that the whole family can do together during the Chuseok holiday.

Photo l sbs broadcast screen capture