Ha Hee-ra "Kang Tae-oh, I'm pretty in my heart...'Wooyooungwoo' was happy for success" (Radio show)

Radio show Ha Hee-ra speaks out about Kang Tae-ohOn KBS Cool FMs Radio show, which aired on September 19, The Legendary Higher was played; guest featured Actor Ha Hee-ra.Park Myeong-su asked Ha Hee-ra about what he described in an interview in the past as a hopeful Daesung in five years.Ha Hee-ra said, I used to do such an interview when I was working on the work of The Best Lovers. I like Actor who does pretty things than pretty Actor.The Friend was sincere and polite and had purity above all. He also said, The acting is someday, and the natural mind is the only thing of Friend. So I thought it would definitely be Daesung.I also watched the drama Wooyoungwoo hard, but I was so happy that it worked out. Ha Hee-ra laughed, In fact, I forgot about the interview, but I told you a lot.

'Radio show' Ha Hee-ra speaks out about Kang Tae-oh

On KBS Cool FM's Radio show, which aired on September 19, "The Legendary Higher" was played; guest featured Actor Ha Hee-ra.

Park Myeong-su asked Ha Hee-ra about what he described in an Interview in the past as "a hopeful Daesung in five years."

Ha Hee-ra said, "I used to do such an Interview when I was working on the work of 'The Best Lovers'. I like Actor who does pretty things than pretty Actor. The Friend was sincere and polite and had purity above all. "

He also said, "The acting is someday, and the natural mind is the only thing of Friend. So I thought it would definitely be Daesung. I also watched the drama 'Wooyoungwoo' hard, but I was so happy that it worked out. "

Ha Hee-ra laughed, "In fact, I forgot about the Interview, but I told you a lot."